Let me take a Break!|Maknae Line

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Park Jimin

The whole dome cheers at the group on the stage, fans, and idols enjoy the music ringing through their ears. Soomin watches the boys do some little dances here and there while she and Yoongi stay still in their seats. Soomin does little moves and waves the little stuffed thingy.

"Hey, you cold?" Jimin said as he takes a seat beside Soomin who just look at him. Jimin excuse himself for seconds before facing back then to Soomin with a blanket in his hand.

"For you, milady," Jimin states as he carefully places the thick warm blanket on the girl's leg, to cover it up. Soomin feels a tingle sensation when his finger brushed against her skin.

The two carry on, Soomin comfortable with Jimin while the man continued to tease the lady. Jimin will always be like that.

Jimin carries on talking to Soomin as the young lady giggles at his jokes. Yoongi who sees them looks for seconds before going back to minding his business. He knows what's happening that time and Yoongi didn't want to be in it too.

The two keep on talking until they are called for an award. Jimin helps Soomin to stand up from her seat, escorting her to their way as he shamelessly holds her hand and even lets the camera caught it making the fans scream.

After their speech, the group walks backstage again straight to their waiting area to retouch their make-up. They walk through the maze hall with bodyguards escorting them.

"Oh look, how our hands fit perfectly, Min-ah." Jimin dramatically states making the boys turned back to them with weird faces. Soomin giggles, playfully smack his arm.

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung calmly walks back to their lounge area when staff stopped him then tell him to pick one of the papers in the box.

"Challenge?" Taehyung asked earning a nod from the cameraman making him grin, and glitters in his eyes.

"What, try and tease the members." Taehyung read the words on it and crumbles it while he chuckles nervously. Taehyung runs away before mouthing "okay" with the staff tailing behind him.

Taehyung turns and stepped into the room, scanning it for Soomin. Taehyung jogs to the girl who's on her phone, Soomin turned around when she feel taps on her shoulder. Seeing Taehyung bending on her height.

"Hey, aren't you an adorable baby?" Taehyung said, catching Soomin off guards with eyes already widened at his words.

"Too adorable I want to keep you by myself," Taehyung added, with his deep voice, and don't forget the warm breaths that contact with Soomin ear.

Silence, and it's an embarrassing one for Soomin. Or did she thought? 

Soomin flushed red, from her neck to the tip of her earlobes especially her nose. Taehyung turned his head and see the boys by the other corner already digging in their food. Soomin hides by her hands with a scream making Taehyung turned back to her.

The boys turned around to the door, synchronized, and see the cameraman. Then back to Taehyung, the man only chuckled shyly yet nervous when he saw Yoongi's eyes are focused on him.

The boys laugh together acting as nothing happened with the two. Hoseok is on the rescue to save them, shoving himself in front of the camera trying to hide the two in their awkward atmosphere.

Jeon Jeongguk

Soomin was laying on her stomach while she watches cat videos on her phone with coconut beside her. The group has gone back to their dorm after early permission to went home instead of nine at night. The boys are minding their own business, like Soomin who's having her alone time in her bedroom.

Soomin glanced at the tiny pug who's laying down beside her sleeping peacefully. Soomin feels content and relaxes by hearing the soft snore from the puppy as he enjoys his nap.

"Hey, Soomin." The young lady snapped her head to the door narrowing her eyes to the man who's leaning on the door frame. Jeongguk sheepishly grins at the girl while Soomin rolls her eyes.

"What do you want, kookoonut." Soomin groans running her hand on her head at a slight feeling of annoyance.

Jeongguk flopped beside Soomin, intentionally lightly bumping into her before putting his arm around the girl.

He watches Soomin giggled at her puppy when he slowly opens his eyes with a small bark. "Not you, darling."

"I am willingly a coconut for you so you'll call me darling too," Jeongguk states making Soomin glare at him as he wore his smug face.

"What the heck, really what do you want?"

"You don't have to ask me because I know you know what I want, Soomin." Jeongguk pulls Soomin closer to him, practically squeezing the girl in his arms.

Soomin struggles in his arms only making Jeongguk hold her closer to him. These times come when the boys were really, how cans she says it. Clingy. Well, it's not only Jeongguk who does this but the others as well. It's really hard for Soomin to do what they want because the girl rarely enjoys skin ships.

Soomin finally surrendered, letting the man squeeze her to death but she can't let coconut see how will she die. In the arms of a MUSCLED BUNNY!

"Jeon, let me go and stop this before we get into a situation where we both know you don't wanna happen. " Soomin warns, Jeongguk shiver when he sees the smile on her face. He unconsciously let go of the young lady before shielding his beloved thing.

Before Soomin knew, Jeongguk already got to kiss her nose and her cheekbone before the man hysterically runs out of the room while he screams like a siren of an ambulance.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Please bear with my schedule guys.. I'll update more when I have motivation and time to write. School is hunting me down they want me dead. And there's situation happened.. giving more reason for me not wanting romantic relationship 😆

Anyways.. I'll be posting the hyung line after I'm done with it. Also the run 118-19 I'm already working on it.

Please do vote comment and follow I hope you enjoyed the chap. Stay safe and healthy guys.

You're LOVED AND APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan