7 second interview

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

"Soomin let's start now for the interview," one of the staff said, calling for Soomin whose looking at the boys playing around the court set. Soomin nodded and run to them taking seat, letting the set staff assist her with the microphone.

"So we're going to have 7 second interview like the last one we had," the staff informed Soomin earning nod from her as she settled at her seat properly.

"There will be beeping sounds when 7 seconds' done, okay?" Soomin nodded once again and look forward to the camera then to the staff.

"Please introduce yourself first."

"Hi, I'm Soomin of BTS." She said, trying to keep her serious face looking to the cameras.

"What's keeping you busy these days?"

"Uh.. we're not really busy with work but—" Soomin cut off by beeps, looking shocked for the short time she had. She didn't even make the whole sentence. The staff motioned her to continue then she nods.

"We're not really busy, but I try to communicate with ARMYs everytime I'm available and being awkward person." Soomin smiles, halfway through her real one because awkwardness getting into her.

"What's you favorite choreography in dynamite?"

"I like..the..this." Soomin move her both hands through her front to backside of her head. Doing some like combing hair like move.

"What's the color of dynamite for you?"

"Isn't it red? This red..I like red." The staff at the back chuckled at thr logic dry remark of the younger, making Soomin just look at them with confused eyes.

"Why? I just like them to be red, I guess." Soomin giggled swatting her hands trying to stop the staffs that giving her some looks. Soomin didn't liks it they look funny.

"How to you express dynamite?"

"Like boom!" Soomin moves her hands doing some big circle with her mouth shapes in 'o' before getting back with her serious face trying to fight a smile.

"You need to give seven second screenshot pictures for ARMYs." Soomin only look at the staff with contract brows.

"Pose for ARMYs." By that Soomin nodded having her eyes widened at the realization of their request.

Soomin only look at the camera for three seconds then smile and pokes her cheeks before doing flower pose then back to her serious face.

"You're doing good Soomin." It cause Soomin to look at the side, searching for the person who said it.

"I know!" Soomin said with smug looks on her face, grinning at her manager across the set before waving her hands at her.

"Let's continue, what are you doing after the shoot?"

"I'll eat some food, spicy chicken and ice cream."

"What do you want to do before year end?"

"I want to have day long sleep and visit some beach." Soomin nodded at herself, wiggling her brows trying to give some idea for the produ staffs and Bang PD-nim. It just made the staff chuckled at her, getting what she mean.

"Can you give message to ARMYs."

"Yeah, please love our music dynamite and use it to dance and sing in shower but try not to slip. Study hard and stay safe ARMYs, heart." Soomin pulled up her finger heart from her back putting it each cameras focused on her.

"Thank you." With that Soomin jumped up from the seat then bow at the staff running back to her members to play with, not before tripping at some not existing rock to trip on it.

If Namjoon's clumsiness cause things to break, Soomin's clumsiness give her bruise for weeks to stay.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Hey.. make sure to stream dynamite at streaming platforms too not just YouTube and 170 million!! Yay!!!

This is for mouldylemonwater for spamming my feed! I love it! Thank you! *She didn't request this just small gift for her*

Anyway, please do vote comment and follow me here and stay safe and healthy guys!!

-pjbangtan