In the Forest

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

IN THE FOREST

~~

For years spending times with Yoongi, the cocky brat Soomin been like the second him. Times like that comes, having Soomin just irksome keeps letting out sighs and staring at empty space. For Seokjin it's good to see her like that than, having an attitude with body walking around him, pestering him and demanding him to give her love. But the maknaes especially Jungkook would always give him headache if Soomin was like that.

"Jungkook for the second time please stop pulling Soomin around!" Seokjin yelled at the male who using the poor girl like a mop, only to have Soomin actually loving her little trip around the floor as she take another bite on her toast.

"Thank your idiot ass Yoongi isn't here or you're dead." Seokjin sighed he can't really control them, Jungkook still being their baby along with Soomin and the more matured maknaes.

It takes more minutes until Jungkook stopped mopping the floor with Soomin, having her flopped down the sofa with bird nest hair, still not even bother about her surrounding as she keeps eating.

"Peanut why don't you brush your hair, its messy." Seokjin suggested as he pulls out things from the fridge, earning Soomin nodded absent-mindedly.

"On it hyung, Kang c'mon here." Soomin scoots closer next to Jungkook before letting him brush her hair as she let out sighs.

After that Seokjin let the two watched movies at the living room, their entertainment room, originally Soomin's are not to walked in to for that time. Under construction like the young lady said, she's been having to much time she basically made it her studio. Art materials laying around there neatly like how she thinks it was.

Anyway, Seokjin watched as Jungkook wrapped Soomin around his arms while the girl eats, looking gloomy in her onesie. It's a sweet sight except for Soomin having frown and knitted brows there, that should be smiles and sparkles.

"What's on your mind, princess?" Seokjin asked hoping to know why the girl kept sighing and staring at nowhere, looking a bit of weird for him.

"Just thinking about a trip, getting on forest would be nice. With everyone of course," The girl said, earning looks from the two men with her. They both knew Soomin may be getting bored and exhausted getting the noisy area, but their dorm were already resembles the beautiful and quiet nature, it was them who's only making big noise there yet Soomin wants more, what a good plan from a brat.

"You guys got to relax and me too, more for me of course." Soomin added, chuckled at her great idea.

Both Seokjin and Jungkook thought too, it was. Namjoon would be glad too, along with others especially Yoongi if he can sleep there and relax for the rest of days. Soomin already told it to their manager and mentioned it to Bang PD-nim. The big man might think about it as he said.

Soomin hope that her idea may considered, and have her and the members to relax at least even for limited time. Soomin may be still young by her age and physically but it fascinate the boys how matured Soomin think more like her soul is already old but younger than Yoongi's.

"Jeon." The members heard from the front door before getting to see Yoongi holding his bag and box. Yoongi settled them down at the coffee letting Soomin see whats inside it.

The cakes and brownies did lit up Soomin's eyes, squealing at Yoongi's sweetness before running to the kitchen for Seokjin, maybe bragging about what she got from Yoongi. Jungkook looked confused at first then  shock and fear got in his eyes.

"Hyung!" Seokjin and Soomin heard from the kitchen before thud and groans.

"Soomin let me drag her, we're just teasing each other. Soomin-ah help!"

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Short chap! I'm excited about In the soop! *Sighs in joy* I might write some chaps about it too. I just this and published after so excuse the errors.

Readers may request or more on give prompts for incoming chaps .

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and voting. Please do vote comment and follow me here! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

-pjbangtan 💜💜 💜