Drunk

✨💜✨

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

It's almost midnight but Soomin isn't home yet, the boys been waiting for her since earlier. The girl really enjoyed her night out with her friends after having days off from work. Seokjin who looked kind of worried at the sofa and Yoongi sitting at their stool chair in the kitchen.

Yoongi got off from work earlier after Jimin called him at 7 in evening that Soomin isn't home yet. They been waiting for like 3 hours now, and all of them starting to grew more worried about their baby sister.

The young lady looked so happy after Sejin said they can have days off and got planned time with her friends and the boys don't know whose friends. Is it the boy or girl friends of her but for sure it will be boys, that girl is really close to boys. Soomin was like male magnet, good thing the girl didn't flirt with them even she find them attractive or what.

The boys tensed up when they heard the lock opened but the door isn't opening, they run out to their door and opened it revealing Soomin holding up by a boy. Moon Bin who smile awkwardly when he made eye contact with the older boys. He bow a bit and smile when he see Jungkook.

"Ah..Soomin got a bit drunk with the others." Bin tried to explain and called by Changkyun whose running near them.

"Hey, Soomin get drunk after drinking earlier, the boys didn't get drunk though. We assist the girls." Changkyun explained helping the poor boys looking small by the seniors' dark looks especially by Yoongi.

The boys nodded and Jimin help Bin with Soomin holding Soomin close to him and bid goodbye with them then closing the door.

"Ah~ why you're so loud? I want to sleep~" Soomin whine from Jimin's arms trying to get out from it who let her and slowly lead Soomin to the sofa.

"Soomin who told you to drink with men? I thought it's just cafe hang out." Seokjin said trying to be bold from the girl who slowly slips down the couch and groans.

"I had drink with Annie Kim, yeah?! And Danny~ they're my friends~"

The boys mentally face palm at the whinny Soomin sitting on the floor. Hoseok tried to pulled up the younger who only struggle and wiggle out from his hold and ending getting back on the floor with loud thump. Soomin started to giggled and nodded to herself.

"I shouldn't get drunk then, they agreed to met with me even they're not really close with another but me only. That's rude, I'm bad~" Frown planted in Soomin's face as if she will cry any moment until her stomach produced sound from growling dog.

Soomin's eyes widened and hold her stomach looking up at the boys with her glassy eyes filled with surprise and curiosity in it. She looks like some crazy yet cute puppy.

"Let's go get you food princess. Did you even eat with them or you just drink?" Seokjin said, pulling up Soomin from the floor who bobbed her head eagerly to the older.

"Summer is hungry, I'm summer I like potato and chicken." Seokjin only nodded at the younger to tried to support herself in the countertop as she sit at the stool chair.

"Careful, sunshine." Hoseok said looking at the girl who looks like she will fall anytime.

"Don't worry I'm potato eater, I love spicy chicken~" Gibberish from Soomin making the boys smile at her, inside they wanted to laugh at the girl but they don't want to make the situation more difficult for them except for the maknaes.

"We when to cafe earlier and got in restaurant after there, we drink a bit and Binnie had me went to my home. I'm with Annie, Danny and Binnie. The others got in someone's car." Soomin said spinning her seat and having worried Hoseok looked after her.

The boys only nodded at her words. Soomin really got talky when she's drunk and those sometimes creepy sudden giggles, the boys surpassed after encountering the drunk Soomin.

"Anyways, Annie didn't got too drunk I think it's just me, I shouldn't drink too muchhh~" Soomin groaned and hit her head at the countertop making herself in pain even more.

"I'm a bit sober, I think. Eric should be there with us too but he can't come." Soomin murmured to herself. She looked up when she heard laughing from her side.

"Yah! It's my first time getting drunk. Don't laugh at me, I know what I'm doing right now." Soomin pointed at the maknaes who laughed louder after Soomin's cute remark. Soomin nodded and laughed with them too.

"It's not your first time it's your second one now." Jungkook said making drunk Soomin looked surprised and stared at him in disbelief.

"How did you know, are you with me when I got drunk first time?" The maknaes only laughed again and getting Soomin to shut up her mouth who still looked surprised at the man in his white shirt words.

"You look crazy Soomin, after you eat go rest to your room." Yoongi ordered who sit beside her, although he said some mean things soomin always knew him. That mean words always meant soft words behind.

"Soomin you shouldn't went drinking with boys, okay?" Namjoon said as Soomin hummed in response to him and have budae jjigae serving in front of her with small bowl of rice. Soomin happily clapped and started to dig in her food.

"You know mister, you look really good. If I know you, bet I'll ask you out right now." Soomin said with grin in her face looking at the blushing Seokjin. Yoongi look disgusted at the sight and drunk Soomin trying to hit on Seokjin.

"Yeah, I'm serious though. What's your name?" Soomin lean forward closer to Seokjin who frooze in shock with the other except Yoongi who rolled his eyes at the flirt lady beside him.

"Yah! Kang Soomin stop—"

The boys have their eyes widened after Soomin moves her face close to Seokjin's but gagged before putting her hands in her mouth. Soomin run to the nearest bathroom near their kitchen as the boys heard unpleasant sounds coming out from the small room.

"I think I'll get her there and make her rest." Yoongi jumped down the stool chair and run after Soomin.

The six men stood there looking at their hyung who have confused face. They except Soomin to did again actually, it's not the first time Soomin flirt with them. She will even she's sober or drunk, that girl didn't even have to put efforts to flirt with people it's natural. And her frank and blunt natural making it worst for them.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

✨💜✨

Yo~ I'm back with some first draft writing chap🤓 I saw total read of this book and votes.. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! I'm happy about it thanks for your supports.

Anyways, please do vote comment and follow me up on insta and here if you want to talk with someone I'm free cause i don't have someone to talk with. *cries in sack of potatoes*

Stay safe and healthy everyone, loves!

- pjbangtan