Accident

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The group is rehearsing for the night's concert to give their fans a great night. The members are enjoying their time dancing and singing inside the concert arena even though it's empty. The concert will start soon and they still have like a few hours to prepare.

They are dancing to "so what" as the members do freestyle dance and jumping around. They are having a great time with each other, running through the stage with a smile on their faces. Dancing with each other, laughing, and enjoying their time.

The song is almost done as the members got more energetic like kids had their sweets after a meal. Until Soomin fell on her feet at the same time the song stopped. The members quickly run to her from the other part of the stage.

While Jimin on the other hand is a few feet away from the young lady. He quickly got beside her and asked if she is okay. The young lady nodded trying to get up from her feet. The pain was written on her face as she scrunched her face and tear is threatening to fall and roll to her cheeks.

Few staff and Soomin's manager got beside them with the other members. Seokjin asked her if she is fine and the young lady give him an 'okay' sign as the staff helps her to stand up. They bring her backstage and did some first aid and bring her to the hospital for a check-up.

Soomin said that she couldn't stand properly so one of the bodyguards help them and carried her to the van. The other members wait for their little sister to come back but hours passed she and her manager didn't hot back. The staff and their manager said to went back to the hotel and rest for a while.

They stayed for an hour or two in Soomin's room but went out and got back to their own room. After half hour they get back after Soomin message them that she got back. The members quickly run to her room to see if she is okay. Jungkook was the one who opens the door and sees Soomin on her bed sitting there with bandage and ice pack on her left ankle. Her ankle is a bit swell. The girl smile at the older members, they rush besides the girl and bomb her with questions.

She smiles at her brothers they must be so worried because of her. They looked at the girl as she just kept her smile on her face. They sit beside her and give her their warm hugs. Feeling their embrace the young girl burst out, letting out her noisy sobs. The members embraced her tightly letting their sister cry until she feels better. After minutes she already stopped crying, Hoseok wipes her dried tears and giving her a pat on her head before kissing her crown.

"It's just a sprain but the doctor said I should rest. I wanted to perform later but manager-nim said I should rest here."Soomin explained at the guys. Even she didn't want to she needs to rest to heal her ankle. "But she said I can still perform but I'll be sitting and just watch you guys dance." The girl pout and throw the ice pack. Although she wants to get angry and throw everything in her room she can't even walk properly.

The boys nodded and ensure that it is okay as long they can perform with her. After an hour their manager called and told them to prepare for the concert. The members walked out of their hotel to the concert stadium. ARMYs already heard about the news and wished for Soomin to heal quickly. Their fans scream make them feel great after the incident earlier especially Soomin. The girl smiled at the ocean as the other members introduce themselves. Until it is her turn the ocean got louder and she can hear the wishes from their fans for her to get heal quicker. Praises and assurance that it was okay if she can't perform as long she will heal.

She thanked them and even cried because of their fans and the members quickly went to her and hug her. Especially Jimin, he will do an for his little angel and sister. The concert went great and made other memories with each other. The members went back to their hotel. They stayed at their sister's room for a while.

Taehyung even went live with Namjoon after they stayed in her room. Jungkook got back to her room and asked her if she wanted to crash in Taehyung's room. Jungkook gave her a piggyback ride and went to Taehyung's room to crash in. Yoongi saw the two maknae running through the hall of the hotel and scolded Jungkook as Soomin laughed there. After that he let them go after he checked up Soomin as the young girl nodded as an answer to his questions.

After an hour with the three men, she went back to her room of course Jungkook escorted her back. The girl felt relief that she have the boys beside her. Soomin can't erase the smile on her face until she fell asleep. To sleep to another day with her brothers and another day of adventure with her knights that is always there for her. Just for her to save and protect her every day.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

*Edited 9/17/20

Please do vote/comment on the chapter(s)

-author