Facts about Soomin

✨💜✨

**✿❀ ❀✿**

MORE FACTS ABOUT KANG SOOMIN

**✿❀ ❀✿**

- Soomin is only child of Mr. Kang and Mrs. Lee.

- She advocates the equal rights of all people (almostly women) through her songs and covers.

- Soomin has a faded scar in her shin and elbow after she got into an accident when she was a child. Being adventurous and always running away from her parents when they went out together.

- Soomin have a lot of moles especially in her shoulder to her arms upper chest and back, although it's small moles.

- she was a part of theater club when she was younger.

- Soomin have fans idols especially males admiring and respecting her.

- Soomin likes Sistar and got so sad after they got disbanded.

- she likes spicy foods even it makes her cry for being too spicy.

- So close with Jackson Wang. That they always call each other when they were live.

- Soomin always have duets with Jungkook and Jin in their songs as the three voices blend with each other very well.

- Bangtan's queen fashionista, as Soomin always looks good on everything she wear. She can even turn a not branded clothes as luxurious brands when she wear one, as Taehyung said.

- The manipulator. She can always get the boys to agree with her everytime and if they say no, well it's a miracle for being not a victim of her pleading eyes and mind.

- Soomin takes online college classes, and almost will have bachelor's degree in social psychology.

- once Soomin got tanned from being a clumsy she is. The fans got crazy about it for still looking good and the idols too. As is not common to have tanned skin or even darker skin for an idol.

- Soomin really get fascinated how human head works and how it affects everyday life.

- A huge nerd but can beat you then leave you bleeding or broken bones.

- Soomin really like movies, books especially for actions, mystery and thrillers.

- the boys likes her for being her and it meant was being a tomboy.

- Soomin pets every dogs and cats she can see. She even buys foods for the cats that get in their dorm complex.

- Soomin always have her mouth a bit open when she's being too focused in
something.

- Got7 fangirl. Soomin always get caught in camera, clapping and shouting unstop, cheering for the boys.

- So do Got7, they always support the boys and Soomin when they got in stage.

- Got scouted by jyp first then got transferred to bighit after a discussion if what Soomin will pick (jyp or bighit)

- she was 13 when she started being a trainee.

- A former jype trainee

- Soomin got in the industry after a talent scout saw her walking back with her friends from school, and gave her business card after hearing her sang when a street performer motioned Soomin to sing with them.

- the boys thought Soomin was a male when they first meet.

- she have a lot of allergy and sensitive skin but it doesn't affect her life being an idol and her performance.

- she draw, cycling, sings, dance, raps, do arts and crafts, a handy woman but can't swim.

- Soomin have the title 'nation's girlfriend' after capturing males heart and being an ultimate girlfriend material.

- Soomin cooks when Seokjin and Yoongi can't but always have the salty taste that she always like, spicy and sweets too.

- Coffee, chocolate and another sweets makes Soomin more focused on her job, so the stuffs and the boys always buy sweets for her.

- Soomin got Yoongi's habits for being too close to him.

- Soomin tend to fidgets her earlobes, necklace. Bites lip and look down when she is nervous and around a lot of people. Except being on stage and people watching her she got comfortable with it.

- Soomin got a big fight with Taehyung once, and had the two straight hours of door slamming and awkward tense for the other members at the dorm.

- Soomin have her natural light brown hair and light brown eyes, she have her natural thick and long eyelashes that the fans love.

- Soomin is not really a friendly person who talks alot and even talk to strangers but when you do the first move, sure thing you will like her
presence.

- Soomin have a small circle of friends and being all boys like she have in her middle and high school years. (But she have female friends.)

- Soomin doesn't like strawberry flavored foods or anything fruit flavored foods until it's not citrus flavored.

- She doesn't like banana, and have a bit addiction with potatoes, sweet potatoes, cheese and chicken.

- Soomin almost got drown when she was a kid in six feet pool because she can't swim.

- really likes nature, especially water bodies and forest trail.

- Adore the boys for being able to bear
her in long time.

- Soomin and her family went to Australia to live there when she was 5 because of her parents' work.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

✨💜✨

Hey~ thank you for 12k guys! Stay safe!

-author