Almost 3

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

After the whole exhausting day, the group finally got to rest for their night. Soomin, on the other hand throwing herself on the couch after her hot shower with snacks in her arms. The girl was excited about the upcoming new horror film since the first trailer.

No one bothers to watch with her, even Yoongi who's always with Soomin when watching films they both like. Well, it's not a problem for her as long nothing will happen. The girl selects the movie and settling between a whole cloud of bean bag she put on the sofa. For the company, at least.

Her eyes are focused on every move of the people in the film do, totally not minding what's happening around her.

Seokjin shakes his head at the girl before going back to his room.

Soomin keeping her track of the time and movie at the same time and realizing she's halfway through the movie and it's already five minutes before two in the morning. But it didn't stop her from watching, the girl glanced at her phone once more before focusing on the film again.

Soomin jerked abruptly from her slumber, quickly scanning around her as she catches her breaths.

Shit, I fell asleep.

The girl pouts looking at the television and sigh, watching the credits move. Soomin forcedly pulled herself and walks to the kitchen to put all her waste where it belongs, into the trash bin.

Soomin washes her hands before drying them to her clothes. A sudden electric wave rushes to her whole body, from the end of her toes and fingers to her nape. She turned around just to sit Seokjin standing behind her. Soomin finally sighs out of relief and that she didn't notice she held her breath for seconds there.

"Hey, Jinnie Oppa?" The girl called for the man who quickly turned around and walks to their door. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to buy something," Seokjin said before closing the door behind him. Soomin just shrugs the man's action and turned off the television.

Soomin's heart pumps rapidly after she jumped around to glimpse into the dark hall, her only way to her room. She tried to calm down herself and keeping her calm self but she swore she just saw a quick tall shadow passed by there.

Her hands started to sweat as her pulse pumps than usual. She's unconscious bites her lip and scans through space, back and forth. Soomin can hear her heartbeat through her head.

"I swear Jeon, I'm going to kill you." Soomin threatens, shouting into the dark hall. Only to hear nothing but silence, not the comforting one. And she didn't like it.

The girl snatched her phone from the table and tries to calmly walk back to her room. Cursing at how the architects designed their dorm. She only did it to distract herself from the chilling silence.

But once again her heartbeat accelerates when she heard footsteps from behind and a presence in her back. She keeps on walking, much faster than how she walks. Soomin swallowed every step she takes and glances from side to side, trying to keep her guard up.

"Where are you going?" A soft mumble entered her ear but Soomin standstill, she couldn't move there. Body froze at the anxiety she's feeling.

Soomin jumped after a chilly wind passed her left side making her yelp and run to the nearest door she sees. Soomin slammed closed the door behind her before running to the nearby bed, making the person groans in irritation at the girl.

"Soomin what the heck?" Yoongi complain but didn't waste any second to pull Soomin into his arms. The girl is shaking, Yoongi slipped his hand to hers and hold her ice-cold hands.

"What happened? Why don't you go to Seokjin hyung?"

"No, Jinnie went out to buy something."

"What do you mean, Jin hyung is in his bed sleeping." Yoongi states before Soomin try to glimpse to the Seokjin's bed and see his figure there.

Soomin shallow hard and snuggles close to the man beside her. Bending her legs between Yoongi's, letting the man engulf her small figure. Soomin closed her eyes tight before she shakes her head "no" at Yoongi's question.

Did they even notice the tall figure standing outside in front of their window?

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

A chap request by kookie_4321 thank you for making my day sweetie.. also the readers too.

I hope you enjoyed the chap, do vote, comment and share this book with our friends ARMYs.

You're LOVED AND APPRECIATED.

Qotd: What horror movies you like? I like conjuring and it's timeline like..heck, and also insidious. I also like gross movies 😆

- pjbangtan