Crashing Vlives

══════════════════

Usually the members also have their vlives scheduled so that each will have one by themself, sometime with someone or all together. But the best of that when they crash each other's vlive.

And Soomin lives for it, in crashing the boys vlives. The girl either pretend to bring foods so she can join or she got lost and asks for direction. Pulling her "I'm-bad-at-directions" card.

----

Recently, in Hoseok late night vlive, Hobi was busy talking and dancing for their fans. The boy was alone with some security roaming the building.

Until the fans noticed the door opened without someone on the other side. Hoseok was shocked too, terrified when he heard the door clicked but continued and not to entertain whatever was it. The fans continued to mentioned about it and some saying it may be the security.

"Hobiiii." Hoseok flinched when a whisper of voice echoes in the practice room, with the door slowly opens Hoseok quickly picked up his phone and looked to the door.

Revealing Soomin as she slowly peaks her head on the side of it.

Hoseok nervously laughed, scolding Soomin for almost giving him heart attack.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok asked her with Soomin shrugging her shoulders.

"I forgot my bag, wallet and also my food." She replied waving to the camera.

"No I don't eat midnight snacks guys." She replied to one of the comments and adds. "It's from Taehyung he bought it from a bakery."

"You slept here?" Soomin asked the man making him nodded.

Soomin stayed with Hoseok there for a while, watching him dance as she did small dances in the back joining him. Well, more on ruining his shots, she just couldn't help to ruin it because Hoseok was doing so great in his moves.

Hoseok took it lightly though, laughing at the lady behind him as she did silly dances.

When the two decided to go back down, they quickly read each other's mind. Hoseok pulled out his other phone and shuffled their song. Soomin keep trying to beams energy just so they won't get scared.

Soomin actually accompanied Hoseok for the night, but he decided to stay for the night and sleep in his studio while Soomin drove home passed midnight. Enjoying her trip alone and stopped by a 24 hours store to eat.

"Ohmygod!" Soomin turned to her side, hearing Seokjin from the kitchen.

"Where the heck have you gone?" Jin settled the glass he was holding. Watching the woman walk over his place.

"From the building and ate outside." Soomin slammed the plastic bag on the counter. Seokjin flinched at the sounds of tin can smacking to the marble.

"I got beers. Let's drink?" Before Seokjin can even answer the front door beeped open with Hoseok walking in.

"Hobi, let's drink!"

----

When Jeongguk did his vlive alone, in his studio. It's not really his but it's one he usually used sometimes. It's the vacant studio assigned for the group.

Jeongguk was singing and talking with their fans, enjoying his time when Soomin barged in pretending she will just deliver his food.

"Hello~ I'm here to make sure you eat dinner." Soomin opened the door, lip-syncing to Jeongguk's voice. When Jeongguk caught her doing some silly dance as she walks closer it made him chuckled.

"Your dinner for tonight, sir."

"Thank you so much." Jeongguk didn't unpack it but instead put it out the camera ratio, while Soomin eyed at the food.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She telepathically asked Jeongguk when their eyes met and the boy just shrugged it.

"Okay I'll get going." Soomin smiled to the camera before walking away.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jeongguk asked her.

"I will go back to my studio."

"Not after we sing together."

"Really, what for?"

"ARMYs ask for it." Jeongguk explained.

Jeongguk gave the microphone to her, picking a song he usually heard from her for the passed days. Soomin's eyes lit up at the first note she her. Looking to Jeongguk, asking him with her eyes if he's sure. He nodded a little.

"I'm not one to stick around... One strike and you're out, baby. Don't care if I sound crazy~" Soomin looked at him, grinning before continuing to sing.

The comments flooded, fans screams at their room at how the two have heart-eyes with each  other. Jeongguk smiles, looking at Soomin as she sing her line.

Her voice was so subtle, honey like voice. So sweet and soothingly whispers to everyone's ears. Soomin keep on looking to Jeongguk while the boy do the same.

"I'ma get to know you better…kinda hope we're here forever. " Jeongguk sang his line, quickly looking to the camera then back to Soomin.

They grinned sweetly, as they both formed a heart above their head.

When the song ended, Soomin quickly turned to the cake and smelling it before shoving a piece into her mouth. Jeongguk just chuckled at her. He can't stop her from doing what she want.

══════════════════

Hi guys~ I'm not officially back yet. School is torturing me these days and we have a huge paperwork I'm working that'll carry my whole marks for a subject. So I'm not really writing rn. But I'm tying to work on my other book male vers. of her.

Advice not to read it yet, it's not fully presentable and I can't unplublish it. I always forget.

Anyways, kangyiran have book like this and if you're interested check it out.

That's all, bbyee.

Stay safe and hydrated.

You're LOVED AND APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan