Dinner with Kangs

══════════════════

══════════════════

When the maknae flew to Japan for Soomin's birthday and dinner with her family. It might be the best three days for her along with her younger brother, Woojin. After their stay at the amusement park's resort, Soomin, her brother and her two members finally stayed in a hotel booked by their parents.

Soomin threw herself to the bed with a sigh of contentment, the young lady let the luggage while Woojin played outside the bedroom. The four got a penthouse like suite, or maybe it's a penthouse. The room looked too spacious and occupying the whole floor, the room has four bedrooms and even has kitchen and living room.  As far Soomin saw.

----

"Jin-ah, did you get dress yet? Mama and Dad reserved dinner for us in an hour." Soomin screamed to check on the boy who was in the bedroom near her.

"Not yet noona!"

"Is abeo-nim and eomeo-nim picking us?" Jeongguk suddenly asked Soomin as the young lady sat beside them then switched the television station.

"Nope, they're supposed to but the meeting took too much time. But they said they will be there." She explained before she called for her brother.

"Woojin, you're taking too much time. Hurry."

"Noona! I don't know what to wear!" She heard the boy whined inside the room which made her clicked her tongue before standing up and walked to help Woojin.

----

"Thank you for driving us."

Soomin held her brother's hand after getting out from the car that their parents' send, along with Jimin and Jeongguk behind them. The girl told the receptionist the named of reservee then a host showed them to the VIP room.

The door shut closed behind them, then Soomin heard her mother calling for the boys.

"Jimin-ah, Jeongguk-ah how have you been boys? Where's the others? Are you doing fine? Does Soomin have been handful?" Soomin rolled her eyes as her mother bombed the boys question after question.

She just casually go to the table and pulled the seat for Woojin letting the boy sat by his father while Soomin sat beside the boy.

"How's my big boy doing?" Woojin giggles at his father, letting the old man pat his head.

"Noona and I went to amusement park, papa. With the hyungs."

While Soomin pats her thighs, straightening out her dress before she put the napkin on it. Soomin was adjusting and fixing herself to even noticed that the boys already sat beside her while her mother was in front of Woojin.