Tiny Soomin| Hyung line

══════════════════
–in which the boys

appreciate her height
══════════════════

Kim Seokjin

Soomin doesn't like how the kitchen island looks at her and even how high the kitchen cabinets are placed.

She signed and pulled the step stool for her, because Seokjin didn't want anyone getting up to his beloved kitchen counter, the boys decided to buy the step, especially for Soomin. It is not that way high to be honest but they loved how Soomin face turned red with a pout on her face.

"Aw, my peanut is cooking for us?" The man's voice made her turned around before nodding at the man.

"And may I know why? I rarely see you cooking for the past months though." He said and then pat her head, standing next to her.

"I just want to cook, I see a rose pasta thingy. I'm doing that."

"But you need garlic with that?"

"Yes, but.. we're using chives, no garlic. Are you okay with chives?" She asked Jin which made the older chuckled and nodded.

She returned his gesture while she turned to get the chives, washing it before turning to get the cutting board from the cabinet. The woman clicked her tongue when she didn't feel the piece of wood any closer. She pulled the stool and took one step when Seokjin ran and get the board for her. The male chuckled softly at her making her flushed embarrassed.

"Thanks, Jinnie."

She turned around and checked the boiling water. While Seokjin was chopping the chives for her, Soomin whined when she realized the spaghetti was placed on the cabinet too.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asked Soomin while he chops the greens.

"Oppa, the spaghetti is in the cabinet." Seokjin melts when Soomin pouts and pointed out the wood piece.

Soomin yelps when her feet don't touch the floor anymore, she balanced herself by holding onto his shoulder as Seokjin walked to the cabinet. "Get it," Seokjin said, holding tight on her waist. Watching and holding Soomin carefully.

Soomin hugs the cylinder glass to her chest before Seokjin gently brought her down. "You should inform me first before doing that. Thanks anyway."

"Why I heard some coldness? How could you speak to someone older than you like that, young miss?" Seokjin teased her.

"I apologise. I am grateful for your help, Mister. And to express my gratitude to you, I shall serve you some of my cooking." Soomin replied, adding some elegant tone to her words before she sent a wink to the older before proceeding to what she's doing.

Min Yoongi

The rap line came home later than the vocal line. Seokjin was cleaning the kitchen when they arrived while the maknaes must be in their rooms already.

"Hyung, do you want me to do that?" Yoongi asked the older member before drinking water while keeping his eyes on him.