MinSoo: The Day I Met You

Goal

Vote (5)

✨💜✨

Like a normal day Bom always have, the same routine and same emotions she feel. The rich young lady who will inherit their family business when the time come with her brother and her parents are the reason why she's doing her best to her school. As a normal teenager who needs fun and live their life to the fullest it's different for Bom's routine. She can only go out with her brother or parents and stay at home all day long. Her father seems to be controlling the young lady instead of her reckless brother. Although her brother is opposite of she is, you can't say that they aren't close. Actually her brother is the one she can talk all the problems of her. All her friends only use her for either fame or money and she knew about that but still didn't bother to open her eyes and leave them. Until she made up her mind and tell that their business bankrupted and as she expected all her so called friends left her.

She knew things will go that way and she still smile it away. Their company isn't bankrupt and made it up expecting that she may see one that she can call a true friend. She walking her way to her next class when she bumped into someone else's chest making her fell. She looked up seeing a new face of the school, one of their company rivals. A reckless bastard named Hyun, Song Hyun. But she didn't expect that the boy will help her up and asked if she is fine. She just nodded and walked away from the boy to her next class.

After that class, Bom started panicking trying to find the necklace the her brother. She swore that it's in her wrist all the time and she meant that all the time. ( The necklace is too small for her to place it on her neck. It's her brother's idea to make it like a bracelet ) But then the the young lady let out a sigh and walked out of the room. She start thinking what to say to her brother and explain it to him. Until she heard someone cleared their throat and tap her shoulder.

"Bom, right?" The voice said and continued. "I think this is yours." The boy earlier hand her the jewelry making her eyes widened and shine in relief. Song Hyun doesn't look like a Song, his voice seems to be nervous and awkward. Maybe she judged him without knowing him. She quickly reached for it but then the boy hang it up making the girl reached all her might to get it but failed. The smirk in his face widened and his eyes shine in amusement.

"How about tour me around and I'm gonna give it back to you after." The boy winked playfully and put the necklace in his pocket before putting his arm around the girls' shoulder and walked.

You can say that opposite attracts each other is true and you can see it to the two opposite person. After that encounter of the two, all the other students noticed the closeness of them. Fooling around the hall and outside of the campus, they become the hot topic after they spotted the two had their coffee together one day. And Song Hyun does change the girl to become the girl she doesn't know that exists in her. Unfortunately Bom's father know the things going around to his only daughter and how the young boy changing his child. Though he gave them chance and let them for a while. He let them to let his only daughter know the truth of the world.

"Are you going to be like them?" The girl said looking up to the boy beside her. Hyun hummed in her question making her sigh.

"Like them, my parents. Will you control me like them or let me free?" She continued it made the boy chuckled and pat the young girl's head.

"Why would I? It's not like I own you or something. You can be free and do whatever you want, Bom." Hyun said and sigh after as he watch the beautiful sight of the setting sun.

"Then run with me." Bom said making the boy stopped for a while.

"Let's run away and leave our responsibility, Hyun." And that time Hyun know that things what Bom said came out from her heart that she been thinking those days.

✨💜✨

Thank you for 1k!!💜💜🤧
I hope you like this chapter. This is the web drama I've said in the "other ship with Soomin".  It's with Kim Mingyu. You can tell me if you want this to continue or not.

Please do vote comment follow!

-author