Tiny Soomin|Maknae line

══════════════════

Park Jimin

If the boys will try to imitate and tease Soomin, it's always her height. The boys will not let go of her height and how she looked like when reaching up for things. Or how she looks tiny when she crouches. It's actually borderline bullying but Soomin never got hurt by it but still, she wants to punch the smiles out of their faces.

In one of behind the scenes shots of Run BTS, when Jimin and Soomin got personal and attacked each other because Jimin tried to look at her answers. Soomin got a little bit irritated and tried to stop him until Jimin being himself became a tease and provoked her more.

"Soomin look at Yoongi hyung answer like this." He accused then mimicking her in her height level as Jimin acting like he's having a hard time looking at the members' board.

"At least I don't really tried to cheat!" She pouts, attacking him with what happened earlier.

"Okay, okay then drink this. Cool down." Jimin walks to her desk, giving her coffee but when Soomin was reaching out for it he lifts it so the woman won't get it.

The boys laughed at Soomin's face and some of the staff because of how red was her face. Jimin laughed at her then actually gave it to her this time.

Soomin's face was red at frustration to the man, the group continued to play until their last game. Like, hide and seek but with puzzles to crack.

Soomin was alone after she ran away from Namjoon, hoping that the man didn't notice her but she needs to be careful not to get stickers. She points the light on the pavements looking for the letters on the ground. She picked up some then skips to one again and saw a lot of them on the grass.

"Oh! Min-ah," she heard the unwanted voice not so far from her spot. Jimin jogged to her grinning wickedly. Then he added. "You're so small I didn't see you there."

Soomin frowned at him, she was already irritated by Jimin earlier by he's not still letting go of his jokes. She decided to ignore him but Jimin joined her on her walk.

"Where's your camera director. You might get lost without a guide and hard to find because you're tiny." He pats her head, even more making Soomin's blood boiled.

"Jimin, cut it. Just cut it." She roughly sighed, pushing back her hair and walking faster than him.

"Aw, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tease you this much. Your reaction is just so adorable." Jimin apologized, snuggling close to Soomin calming her.

"It's fine. Just get me some drinks then."

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted then walking away. Soon the Soomin's camera director finally found her. And the cute moment they had was not caught.

Kim Taehyung

For some time, Soomin has to be Taehyung's muse when it comes to photography especially when the guy just got new films for him to consume. And it's her lucky day.

"Soomin, aren't you getting ready? I want some comfy vibe here like every time you read, write poetry or drink coffee." Taehyung said walking into her room like he owns it.