Just NamSoo Things

✨💜✨

#1

Namjoon and Soomin lean at the sofa enjoying the movie they been watching half an hour ago. The other already left after the first movie ended and let the two watch, one of thriller and mystery movie they see. Soomin looked at Namjoon as the older member watches, holdin ghis drink.

The other members are busy doing they own business, resting, writing songs and Seokjin is already preparing their dinner. A scene from the movie shows the main actor left his office and driving off to somewhere looking so furious.

"It's too clear that his friend is the antagonist. Poor handsome main actor." Soomin cooed after saying her idea from what the movie plot been revealing.

Namjoon knitted his brows and narrowing his eyes with his 'i-dont-think-so' face before getting a handful popcorns and clutches his drink.

"I'll think about it I may say. His friend is just being a good friend." Namjoon said with his smug face looking at the young lady beside him. Intentionally mocking her with his face. "If I were you, I'll rethink your suspicion." Namjoon added making Soomin more a bit irritated by the older's words.

The two were already used by each other's words and different opinions on something and their disagreement. Sometimes it was about childish and stupid things that they will laugh about after and then sometimes the disagreement that will turn into bigger.

ARMYs may always say that Namjoon is the matured, calm and handle situations but Namjoon can be the opposite of what they see. Soomin and Namjoon are close to each other although they sometimes argue for some stuff that was too stupid. But the two always have each other's back and their different opinions won't still be able to separate the two. They don't have the sibling's bond for no reason.

"You should be rethinking your opinion Mr. Kim Namjoon not me." Soomin said with her bit irritated voice making Namjoon chuckled and playfully ruffled her hair. Soomin swat away Namjoon's hand and get her handful of popcorn.

"Yeah I'll rethink your opinion." Namjoon playfully said and laughed at the young lady who looks so adorable with her irritated face, having pouty face.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon stop teasing with Soomin! The dinner is ready!" Seokjin yelled from the kitchen reaching the entertainment room of their dorm. The two frown then chuckled after and turned off the large TV before together go to their kitchen to have their meal made by their older member.

Namjoon have Soomin on his back giving the young lady a peace offering ride way up to their kitchen. Small disagreement of the two will never get them separated, ever.

#2

One time Namjoon and Soomin got in a yelling argument after Namjoon broke stuff of Soomin and started to yell at the older. Well, accidentally yelled at him for being shocked and couldn't control her emotions from herself. The group had long practice that day and all of them got tired and stress from the coming comeback.

Soomin was pressured, all of them. The group got back from the agency building and she was at the kitchen at time. Getting snacks and when she walked by the living room, she was Namjoon has her book on his hand and a ripped page on his other hand.
She was tired that time and didn't stopped herself to brought out her pressure to the poor Namjoon.

Soomin started yelling at the older member for being so clumsy and careless for ripping her 'that-time-favorite-book'. Of course, Namjoon yelling back after having enough of yelling from the younger member. The members got in the living room and saw the two there yelling but no cursing words. Soomin was crying out of anger and Namjoon there has tears threatening to fall with book on his hand.

Soomin knew what she had done after that. She was crying because she was mad not for having the members got on her side. Seokjin and Yoongi got the two stop then talked with them separately. After that Seokjin told the two to say sorry and apologize for what they said to each other then left th two with the other members.

Soomin was the first one to held Namjoon's hand and apologize even it made her pride went down. Namjoon held her hand tightly as he apologized too. They both knew they're at fault and had each other's in their arms for a while, while talking to each other ans apologizing. After that, Namjoon helped Soomin taped her book as she said it was a gift from a friend and she won't get other book like that as it held value.

The two fell asleep in the sofa after easing the tension between by watching movies they both like. Until now the group only laughed at the event like that and telling how funny they looked at time.

#3

The two members is walking at the park with masks and caps covering their faces. The two stopped and sit down by the near bench from them. Soomin pulled down her masks and turned around her baseball cap. Namjoon pulled out his notebook and pen from his bag.

The two got out from the dorm to have fresh air and escape from members. Soomin come with namjoon to escape from her soulmate, Jungkook whose being an annoying person she ever met like Soomin said to him before she got away from him.

The two are wearing their not so thick winter clothes. Soomin started playing with the her feet, stomping her feet trying to flatten the dirt with her shoes. Namjoon on the other hand, looking around softly breathing as he watches Soomin.

Soon the young lady stood up and running away from him. Namjoon chuckled at the energetic young lady who happily pulled out her phone capturing picture of sky then him. Soomin smile brightly at the same time the cold breeze blows pushing Soomin's hair blown too with her cap.

The young lady run for her baseball cap few feet away from her. Soomin pat the dusts off from it but then a white flakes fall into her cap. She looked up and see the snow falling down from the sky.

"Joonie! It's snowing!" Soomin beam and Namjoon smile when he see the snowflakes falling. Soomin run to him and sit beside Namjoon. Soomin didn't stop but to smile and holds Namjoon's hand.

"Even the snowflakes soon will disappear. It shows how beautiful it is even it's a piece of dust floating in the air. It resemble the temporary happiness and innocent beautifulness of the nature's giving us." Soomin said smiling to the man next to her Namjoon only nodded and lightly pat Soomin's cheek then scratching her chin playfully.

Too great to have Soomin with him now Namjoon have idea what to write about.

✨💜✨

Hiiii! Thank you so muchh for 8k! I hope you guys all fine and healthy please eat more fruits and veggies!

-author