Sasaengs pt. 2

══════════════════

"So who lose?" Soomin asked while enjoying holding Hoseok's, swinging their hands back and forth. And Hoseok seems to enjoy it too.

Soomin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jeongguk were on their way to get some lunch after betting for some childish game they had earlier that day. Jimin rolled his eyes when Jeongguk pointed him and snorted at the older male. Soomin giggled at the two, she stopped by sudden and pats her pants for her keys. But felt nothing even her wallet and phone.

"Guys I forget my keys in the room, I'll get it okay?" Soomin jogs back to go up from the underground parking space. She didn't notice Jeongguk was catching up with her until she heard two female voices shouting for his name.

"Jeongguk oppa!!" The two scream, literally shaking the whole parking space. Soomin turned around to see Jeongguk calmly walking away from the girls.

Soomin can see how uncomfortable the man feels with the frown on his face but instead of stopping on their track, the two females continued to get closer to him. Soomin runs to Jeongguk and shields him from the two.

"Excuse me, but do you work here?" Soomin calmly asked, she clearly don't remember their face and she knew every face who work from Bighit, especially those who work with them.

The two girls scoff, offended by Soomin's words. They stood there like they own the building, the other one flipped her hazel hair and crossed her arms as the one with short stood there holding her bag. Like she's getting out something from it.

"We're not here for you, so can you walk away and mind your business?" One rudely stated, shooing Soomin in front of Jeongguk.

Soomin only sighed and pulled Jeongguk with her back to the car, finally turning their back to the two females. Before short-haired pulled Soomin's hair with force, earning a gasp from the artist before the girl choke hold Soomin.

Jeongguk stood there, shocked by the scene. He just froze and saw how another girl slapped Soomin all of sudden.

"I'm fine." Soomin mouthed to Jeongguk assuring him before she shooed Jeongguk to get the security.

"What are you mouthing you, Gangnam made wench." Soomin groans when the hold tightened, inhaling deeply to get air, somehow.

Soomin didn't know how but she's getting annoyed by the security not seeing what's happening in there and even not responding to them already. She has no idea how these two sasaengs get inside the parking space when it's completely private for the employees and artist only.

"I don't want to hurt any of you, so please let me go." The two females scoffed at the artist. Acting all great and strong like Soomin's getting scared of them.

"Soomin." The young lady looked over to the direction where it from and see the three looked shocked at the scene in front of them.

"Oppa, thank God. You all here." The short hair girl's voice painfully got in Soomin's eardrum and she swears it's more painful than getting choke by the super strong girl, well pretending to be.

Soomin has no idea what the two girls were trying to be but it annoyed her. "Ladies, can you let go of Soomin, please. Before the security gets here. Let's not cause more problems." Hoseok uttered, trying to smile at the two females.

It somehow worked and Soomin see how the two melt at Hoseok sunshine personality and smile. When Soomin feel the hold loosened, she abruptly moved aside.

Sliding through space under the girl's arm, Soomin lightly twist her arm behind, makingbher groaned in pain. Then Soomin immediately pulling her messenger bag and wrapping it around the girl who choke hold her. She tightened it enough to pin her arms to her waist.

Before the hazel haired girl was too shocked to move. Making Soomin pulled her closer, and locked her arms behind her.

"Fucking boneheads," Soomin murmured under her breath before she added.

"Boys get the guards. Jimin help me hold them." Soomin finally demands, shouting over the boys, before she sighed in relief.

Finally, securities arrived and got the two, their Manager escorted them to the police station with Soomin. The three boys didn't get to eat their lunch and run to the other boys back to the building. The police demand security video from the parking space where it happened.

But after the long hours of question the culprits, Soomin decided not to file a case and let them go as they didn't cause any damages to Soomin. Except for the 'super strong' choke grip and slapping her beautiful face.

"Oh my God. Soomin are you okay?" That's the first thing Soomin heard when she got back from the police station to their home. Seokjin literally can kill her anytime if he continued to shook her any further.

"I'm fine, oppa."

"What fine! They even slap you and almost choke you to death." Jimin exaggeratedly claimed, shouting over to the poor girl who can die anytime from their nagging.

"Oh my God, you bruised your face. Oh my God! It's swollen!" Seokjin said before disappearing to the kitchen.

Jeongguk swiftly moved closer to Soomin when the girl sat down beside him. "Thanks for earlier." He murmured, looking up to Soomin as he gently touch her swollen cheek.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I'm fine Guk."

Yoongi sat beside her and poke her cheek. Soomin hiss at the man, smacking his arm."Poor Soominie, the baby's hurt. Oppa will cook for you okay." Yoongi didn't waste time then run to the kitchen making cute squeaky sound effects with each of his steps.

Soomin giggled at him before smiling to the man beside her. "I'm fine, Guk." She softly said, assuring you worried male.

"She didn't even slap me that hard! What a weakling," Soomin exclaimed as she proud laughed to herself. Jeongguk only shook his head and embraced Soomin. It's a relief she's fine.

══════════════════

Some of you might be disappointed for not having more actions but I just tried to make it realistic situation.

But I still hope you enjoyed it, please do vote comment. I love reading your feedback and please don't fight.

Stay safe and healthy out there.

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan