Ships

|———

The name with ♥ is a nickname for Soomin from the members and the ♠ is for the boys from Soomin.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

SHIPS WITHIN BANGTAN

~~

Jin & SooMin

Jin & SooMin

JinSoo

Based on their actions the two always bickering. But Jin and Soomin are close even they do stupid things. Their relationship is like brother and sister and even treat each other like that. They often caught bickering at the award show and playfully slap each other's arms. Always competing in BTS Run even in Eat Jin. Soomin has said that Jin is the brother she always wanted. ( Although she likes and cherishes all of them. ) Her Peanut nickname from Jin was a joke first but he used it as Jin find it cute to use especially for Soomin.

♥ Princess / Peanut

♠ Prince / Jinnie

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Yoongi & Soomin

Yoongi & Soomin

YoonSoo

Yoongi is protective over Soomin every time. He said that the girl always follows him wherever he goes. Yoongi isn't someone who likes hug and skin ships but when it comes to Soomin he will hug her anytime. Soomin once said that Yoongi is her brother. They are twin flames that found each other thankfully. Yoongi is always seen with his serious face but when Soomin does something cute or because of her clumsiness he will definitely smile. Same as when Soomin is teasing him he will try to keep his serious face but will fail and smile at the young girl.