Soomin with Other Crew

*yeontan's point of view

*picture attached; your view if your 4'5..

*no I'm not being bish here, I'm small myself too. Guess it?

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———
🌷#1

All of the members have their own manager but Sejin was the most exposed from the eyes of the public. Soomin is known by the fans for being so close to Sejin having father and daughter between the two. The two of you have been close because of being at the group at such a young age.

Soomin practically treats Sejin as her father, but if Soomin has 'bighit-father' she has her mother.

"Hae eonnie~" Soomin whine from the dressing area of the group, the called person rushed to the room to see the bratty girl laying down at the floor.

"What are you doing there, get up." Her manager scolds her with her serious tone making the bratty girl jumped up on her feet and threw herself to the couch.

"If hyein see you messing your make up she will kill you, missy. Stop going that, what's your problem?" Hae said after stopping Soomin from patting her stomach. So hard making it sounds like a drum.

"Eonnie, you know my daily those of sweets or caffeine? That's my problem." Hae sigh and got up from her seat. The girl beside her is a brat and crazy, thank god Hae treat her like her more than a person to watch over.

"But it's fine eonnie no need to use your money here's my card. And please buy coffee for you and Mr. Strong bodyguard and the other crew please." Soomin said as she pulled her card out of the bag beside her. Hae grabbed the card from her hand and went out of the room. Soomin has been doing things like that to entertain herself, she will either be quiet or be a walking disaster.

"What's with the weird name again, Miss Kang." The man outside of the room said more than questioning. He stood out with his intimidating aura. Hae turned in the corner and the last thing she heard was the loud laughter of Soomin successfully get a response from the stone bodyguard of her.

———
🌷#2

"You look beautiful Soomin," Hyein said, Soomin's make-up and stylist. Hyein has been working for Soomin in passed almost 4 years now. That kind of brought the close bond of the two like the rest of the personal crew of Soomin. Although Hyein was years older than Soomin that didn't bring walls between the two.

Soomin only blushed at the compliment Hyein said, Soomin still not used of compliments, never in her life. Even after lots of compliments, she gets from the ARMYs and idols, the girl didn't get used to it.

"Eonnie, you know what's day today?" Soomin asked the woman whose busy arranging all items she used to Soomin. The boys were on the couch using their phone and the staff minding their own business. No one actually knowing what's up with the two friends.

"Today is important but still you're working for me as you said. I don't want how you said that." Soomin said pulling things in her black bag and putting them back after getting a black box from it.

"I don't treat people who work under our agency like just someone. Remember what I told you and Hae eonnie? I'm working with you guys, you're working with me. All the staffs are not working for us but with us." Soomin walked close to Hyein after her some philosophy speech.

Hyein just chuckled at the suddenly deep words from the kid, a woman who's younger than her yet her words were like from older.

"Anyway, Happy birthday eonnie. Thanks for working with me." Soomin pushed the black box to the woman's arms. Hyein giggled and opened the box that revealed a simple bracelet placed there neatly.

"Don't look on the internet how much it's that cost. Just a small present for you." Soomin said beaming sunshine that makes the staff looking at them 'aw' at the younger's cuteness. Seriously changed into a kid from the old person earlier.

"Are you kidding me?! It's a Saint Laurent!" Hyein uttered in loud voice because of her shock.

"oh! Is it?! I didn't know." Soomin said pulling her joke at the older that have glassy eyes. Soomin got pulled into a tight hug, making her lost air in her lungs for a second.

"You're ruining my makeup and dress eonnie." Soomin reminds Hyein who quickly pulled away and fix it.

"Thank you." Hyein murmured softly as Soomin only nodded.

———
🌷#3

"Soomin-ssi please don't crouch, you're wearing skirts." The tall, well-built man behind the table said after Soomin crouched down carelessly planning to get down the stage. Soomin didn't listen, only laughed at the man.

The man sighed at the young lady and pulled out his coat, lightly pat her shoulder making her stand, the man shield Soomin with his coat until she stood up properly. Soomin runs back to her table after a new fan got in front of her place.

"Hey, what's your name?" Soomin smile at the girl who seems shy and mumbled her name. The shy girl put a flower crown and cute deer antler with a flower headband.

"Can you please wear this?" The shy girl pointed at the deer antler headband. Soomin put it on and started to talk again at the fan. Soomin being at the start table having her bodyguard beside her who fix the headband carefully.

Soomin thank Mr. Strong bodyguard and have the shy ARMYs got blushed from her fan service. After the fan got next to Seokjin who's beside her. Soomin was vacant again and started to get crazy. Her bodyguard carefully tried to get off the deer antler headband from her head but got dismissed by Soomin.

The fans 'aw' and cheers louder after Soomin kind of force Mr. Strong bodyguard wore the other flower crown, he chuckled a bit getting red and smile shyly. Soomin giggled at the big man beside her and give him her 'smuggled' snacks.

"Aren't you cute Mr. Strong bodyguard?" Soomin giggled after and took off the flower crown from his head. Tiptoeing to get it off from the tall man who's taller than Namjoon's height.

The fans got again another video of Soomin making fun of her Mr. Strong bodyguard.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Hey.. that's all

Thank you so much for reading until here, please do vote comment, and follow me. Of course, request if you like too.

Stay safe guys! Always remember you're appreciated and loved!

-pjbangtan