Put down

|---

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Just a normal day and day off, the members are minding their own business and world. As well as the maknaes, the four of them are planning to go out and buy some clothes and other stuff they wanted.

Seokjin is in his room playing with his Marios. Yoongi is trying to compose some new songs like Namjoon who is in his room too. Hoseok is in his room resting and relaxing after long months of practice and works. The four of the younger think to hang out and the two are already changing into a new set of clothes.

Taehyung and Soomin are in the young girl's room exchanging ideas of what to wear. Soomin pointed out a pair of loafers to matched Taehyung's outfit, button-down, and trousers. The older boy nodded, slipping it on. Soomin is in her black turtle neck long sleeves and plaid trousers.

The young lady is trying to find an out layer for it. Taehyung pulled out a denim jacket from her closet and a pair of loafers matched with his. The four of them walked out from their dorm and to Taehyung's car before getting in. Soon, they get out and walked into the mall with masks and baseball caps. The four of them got in a store starting to find new sets of clothes.

"Jimin look!" Soomin beamed pointing at one of the black oversized hoodies. She pulled one out still in a coat hanger and quickly put it in front of Jimin. She stopped for a while probably thinking and nodded to herself.

The assistant of the store got beside Soomin and asked for the piece of the clothing so she can hold it for Soomin. But then the young girl politely declines the offer and the assistant nodded but stay still beside the girl.

After an hour or two, the four of them already got out of the store with paper bags in their hands. Jungkook holds Soomin's clothes for her as the great brother he is.

The members walked into the food court and have their little brunch there, well just for Soomin. The three boys almost swallowed the whole table. The four of them decided to go out and will tell Seokjin when they get home.

After the brunch, the four walked out of the mall and got in the car. The ride great as Jimin and Jungkook sings while the two, Taehyung drives and Soomin looking out from the window.

Taehyung decided to stop by the nearest park from their dorm and got out to breathe fresh air and a great view of the river. The other members followed the tallboy and got out too. Soomin sits beside Taehyung as the other two start to take pictures.

"Taetae, you okay?" Soomin asked Taehyung as she put her head on the tall boy's shoulder as Taehyung let her.

The boy nodded and sniff before pulling Soomin closer to him. Jungkook and Jimin sat beside the two on both sides of them. Jungkook sat beside Soomin while Jimin beside his brother.

The maknaes took some pictures before heading back to their dorm. The ride is silent, they seem to noticed Taehyung kind of down since they went out of the mall. He is angry yet sad about Soomin's perspective.

The maknaes got out of the car and quickly take out all the bags with them. Jungkook holds all of it while Jimin takes a bit. Soomin sticks with Taehyung as they walked into their dorm. Seokjin greets the four maknaes with a confused face, like was said earlier they snuck out.

"We went out for a bit Oppa. I bought you a hoodie!" Soomin beamed trying to go bribe the older so he won't scold them. Seokjin seems to get bought off by Soomin and nodded.

Taehyung got straight to his room with Soomin who's following him like a dog. Taehyung laid down on his bed with a sigh left his lips, Soomin on the other hand closed the door as she got in and sit down beside Taehyung. She pat his stomach lightly then Taehyung opened his eyelids to see who is it.

"You okay?" The young woman asked him as he nodded. Soomin let out a sigh and nodded too then she embraces Taehyung from the side. The two stayed like that for a while until.

Taehyung got up and pulled away from her arms. He seems to be more sad and nervous than earlier. Though he didn't want her to see it, Soomin still can and he can't conceal it.

"What happened?" Soomin asks him again and this time Taehyung didn't say anything but his eyes are trembling as he looked at her.

Her brows contracted in confusion, Taehyung looks like he will anytime soon. Soomin quickly pulled him into a hug and pat his back, mumbling 'it's okay' to him.

"It just...I heard someone talking about us earlier. They noticed that it was us, they kept talking bad to us especially to you and I couldn't do anything." Taehyung said as he pulled her closer to him.

Soomin hummed in response, she knows that Taehyung usually cares a lot to anyone special to him, especially his brothers and sister in the group.

"You don't have to do anything about that. Let them hate us if they want to,

we don't need someone to love us the way they want us to be. We have each other so don't worry about them." Soomin said to him, she feels he nodded as his chin bumped on her shoulder.

After that talk between Soomin and Taehyung, both of them got out of his room and played with the other two. As usual, their home bombed with her loud voice as she keeps teasing and playing with one another.

Well, it's just Jungkook and Taehyung who are playing while Soomin and Jimin just watching them play overwatch. After that, the dinner was served by the one and only Kim Seokjin.

Ever since all of them have slowly become attached. Until they promised to protect each other like Taehyung will do anything just to protect them from those people who will and can hurt them.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

---|

Edited 120920

Please do vote/comment

-author