Boy from the past

══════════════════

══════════════════

Soomin once had a vlive with the fans, which cause the member to be ban from live streaming by the agency. It's not a big deal, the boys even joke about it and have Soomin peeking in their vlives from outside. Just waving hi to their fans. Bighit founder and her manager talked to her after the 'controversial' and decided to ban the girl for months. Poor Soomin just pouts and nodded but she did vlive after the meeting and dramatically having farewell to their fans.

Back to the 'controversial' vlive, Soomin was peacefully sitting by the chair with foods in front of her. The classic, ramyeon and chicken.

"I'm not on diet, no one can put me on diet." She uttered before shoving noodles into her mouth then bite sized chicken. "Can't people see, diet is literally spell with D.I.E. You can die from that!" She exclaimed, ranting about how her manager wants to get her in diet especially the agency head talent manager.

"But I have my own diet, just no greens please. I hate greens." She added before the door opened and Jeongguk and Jimin get in.

The comment section flooded as the two start to tease the girl and also getting her food. "Soomin aren't you on diet?" Jimin said, grinning down at the girl.

"Minie, please shut up." She quickly tried to cut him off. Jimin knows that she's on diet and he uses it to blackmail her and get what he wants.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jimin playfully saluted while grinning down to the girl as His eyes flashed mischievously.

The vlive goes on, having Jeongguk and Jimin annoying the girl and soomin came back with rolling her eyes and frown trying to conceal her small smile caused by the boys. Until Taehyung got in too with a small dance performance before waving goodbye and getting the two 'J's leaving Soomin all alone.

Then the comments became more serious as Soomin tried to open up about what's happening for the past few days. She told the fans what's their usual schedule, the start of practice, or what they eat every day. Until a comment caught her attention.

"Soominie, how do you bear with your breakup?"

"Ohhh, I had a break-up?" She giggled before leaning towards the camera. "Well, make sure you guys have closure first. You can't move on easily if you're holding onto something. I usually asked myself how am I doing, everyday until I answered that I don't love them anymore, I guess.

But I 'loved' them, but not the 'love' love anymore. Do stress eat if you want but don't make yourself miserable, we don't want them to think we'rere gonna die without them. Time heals your pain, so take your time."

Soomin still remember back those years. Soomin didn't get into a relationship after 2015, the girl swore that she will not until she fully moved on . And she guess she did but that's not true, maybe she loved him too much that she can't let him go.

"Unnie what's your song for your boyfriend then?"

"Do I have to? Let him live his life everyone. But I will sing for you guys." She dramatically waving her hands in the screen, capping her cheeks.

And then she sings, she remembered all of their years. The way they sneaked around during night just to have an hour night walks, and held hand. She still even feel how his lips were so warm when he kissed her goodnight and goodbye. But Soomin can't just hold him close now especially when they both have life to live and a career to take care of.

"There you go, that's for you girl." She awkwardly laughed and grabbed her water bottle to sip and push down the lumps in her throat and chest.

Her vlive continued until she ate all her dinner, Soomin bid goodbye to their fans and even promised to post pictures of her and the boys earlier that night. Soomin sighed when she cut off the live stream and flopped back down the chair.

"Shit." She mumbled as she realized what she has done.

Then a knock on the door.

"Soomin-ssi, the president wants to see you in his office." She nodded and thank the crew before she grabbed her things and disposed of the trash.

When Soomin arrived on the upper floor her manager was already there with the big boss man. Soomin dramatically opens the double door with much force she can give and casually flopped down the seat in front of her manager with the big boss at the center seat.

The two elders just facepalm at the young lady concealing their laughter as they shook their heads.

"Pd-nim, why did you called for me?" The boss nodded with a smile on his face but Soomin knew his not happy at what she has done. And she just shrugged at that, before leaning back to the chair.

"Do you realize what you have done earlier?" The boss man asked her before she just nods once without looking at him.

"Do you want media digging back your scandals?" He added making the girl sighed, her manager held her hands calming her.

"Soomin, I'm not stopping you from dating now but do you think it's that important? I mean, earlier when you sang. Do you want that boy back?" His last sentence sounds mocking which made Soomin scoffed at him. Her manager tried to calm her but that's not going to happen any moment.

"Bossman, I don't think you want him going back. And even if I want to I have no choice but not to get him back." Soomin stopped by that and let her manager talk to the big man.

After that, she just knew she's ban from doing vlive for months, which she even tweeted that just to give more for the founder to stress out.

When the group finally got home, they let Soomin by herself in her room. The young lady loves alone and she's not complaining about it. She sat on her bed reading books after her hot shower. Peacefully sitting there until her phone rang.

The one who's calling?

The boy from her past.

══════════════════

Do you guys want to know who is the mystery guy? He's the one from 2015 break up of Soomin.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a great week everyone.

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan