Break the Silence

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The italicize are for the interview scenes.

✨💜✨

As the years passes by, everything about them got known– every single basic information about them spread out through the crowd that once a desert. Every dreams came true and the desert they once had became their ocean of blood, sweat, tears and love.

What does the members mean to you?

The screen flashed by smiling Soomin then to the stage rehearsal. It shows Soomin practicing solo, assists by their crew. It doesn't have sound but it shows how Soomin listen to them and start to dance and sing again. You can see the small smile in her face that shows enough emotions to tell how glad Soomin is.

"I was known around by being the only girl around seven boys in the group. Well even the other knew me for my face or talents, most of the people know me as the 'only girl'."

"Where's Soomin?" Jimin asked while eating as the backstage with the other members and crews after the scene switched.

"Soomin's been with them first before me but I see how she interact with them back then, I got a bit curious about her. Anyway, I learn that Soomin is like that and learn that it's just her outer layer how she acts with strangers. You will love her when you be with her and learn her true self." Jimin said, laughing softly his eyes shines getting shy after what he said.

The members are at the backstage already eating and getting ready for the practice. It shows the food area and Jimin and Taehyung was already eating while the other members getting their foods.

"She's at the stage, getting her pre- recording." Jungkook replied then continued eating.

" My position in this group gives me pressure for I need to get and have myself as great as them. Although I have friends, fans and my members. The pressure sometimes get into me." Soomin chuckled awkwardly rubbing her arms.

The scene switched and shows the members worried about nervous Soomin. Usually all of them are nervous every concert they have but for it's different for Soomin. Her hands are trembling so much so her whole body as the crews trying to calm her down. It's happened before, a rare thing but sure panicked all the people inside the backstage.

"I'm fine tho." Soomin gigled and looked behind the camera to see her members at the back.

"Soomin is just small bean needed to be take care of that's why I'm here. She's my sister from other parents. I'm a great brother." Seokjin winks at the camera before laughing.

Soomin throw herself on her hotel bed with her bag, she took few deep breaths before she stand up leaving the camera set in the table of her hotel room. Soomin walked in the bathroom then get out after few minutes. The video cut when the lights turned off.

"Soomin's been in pressure since we debuted. The pressure of leveling with us, it's in her mind. We're not expecting anything from her but she's pushing herself too much sometimes. She's too much great by just being herself." Namjoon said then smile.

Soomin yawns and scrunched her nose before getting up and ready for the day.

"Soomin-ah is a great member of our team, she will never be a burden to us. She'll be our Kang Soomin." Hoseok's voice is heard over the video scene with his soft voice.