Black flying thing

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Well, living in a not so good apartment back in 2013 was not so good year for Soomin. Living with guys that usually don't mind about the mess they made and still living. While the young lady was either staying at her bed or in the practice room.

The apartment was not good for eight people that was just for two or one. But it didn't stop them from dreaming and to work hard. Though there is one that can make the young lady scream at the top of her lungs and burst out to the door.

"Seokjin oppa.." Soomin sang happily well basically shouting from their bedroom. The older shouted 'yeah?' from the kitchen doing anything he wanted. The two were only the people at the dorm at the moment while the others were outside getting ice pops for all. Namjoon and Yoongi were at the company doing what they wanted to do.

"Can you cook ramyeon?" Soomin said with a pleading voice popping her head the wall that divided the living room and bedroom. She didn't see Seokjin there because the young man was already at the kitchen boiling water.

After a few minutes, Seokjin called for Soomin to eat as the young man was already at the living room sitting on the floor cross-legged. The young Soomin sat beside her brother ready to dig in with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for the foo–" Soomin stopped and started to search for something. Sure thing something was missing. She nodded to herself and stood up to go into the kitchen.

"Oppa you forgot about the kimch–" Soomin stopped her words as her eyes widened at the suddenly buzzed of things. Sure it passed by her ear and then she saw the black flying thing that landed at the floor of the kitchen. Soomin froze and her mind blank, she didn't know what to do as she just stares at the thing.

And when it moved toward her their apartment almost collapsed. She screamed out her lungs running back at the older boy shielding herself from her enemy. She pants and shakes thinking about the black flying thing she just saw. Seokjin knew that face and he can't help but freak out too.

"O–ppa there's a r–roach!" She screamed near Seokjin's ear making it bleed not literally though.

Thankfully after a few minutes, the two frozen members move and looked at the door when it open wide. The other members got in with ice pops on Jimin's hand. The members looked at them weirdly as the two of them look back.

"What happened here?" Taehyung said breaking the silence that almost engulf them all. The two members sitting just looked at them as Soomin pointed at the kitchen.

Hoseok brows contracted and then he went to the kitchen to check it. The guy screamed and ran out of the kitchen running at the two members that were sitting. The three younger looked at them with 'what-the-hell' look.

"There's a cockroach there. Jungkook kill it with your slippers!" Hoseok demanded the younger that looked at the older with his widened eyes.

Well, Jungkook still walked to the kitchen with his slippers in both hands. After a few smacks, the younger member walked out of the small room. His face has a smile on but his eyes said opposite until the young man runs to Seokjin, screaming.

After the weird afternoon the other members, Namjoon and Yoongi went home. No one dares to talk about it and just shut their mouths. Soomin on the other hand didn't get out of the room after that.

She didn't even eat her ramyeon Seokjin cooked. That night the members get to bed to sleep as their younger sister was already asleep on her bed. Seokjin looked at Soomin before he laid down. Sure she got scared of the roach, he thought before falling asleep.

———|

*Edited 9/16/20

Please do vote/comment if you like the chapter.

Roaches feel like they're butterflies..

-pjbangtan