March 9

══════════════════

══════════════════

"Yoonie." Soomin cooed as she pushed the door with her hand and carefully holding a wooden tray with another.

It's just past lunchtime but Soomin went home earlier than the boys because she has to take care of the big baby from their home. Yoongi groaned and flipped to the other side of the bed, ignoring Soomin as the lady. Soomin settled the tray on the side table and sighed irritatedly to the man.

"Well, I didn't get home just to hear you moan in annoyance. So just get up and eat your porridge." She demands, but she didn't mean to be that rude. She just wanted Yoongi to get up and recover.

Yoongi groaned as he sat up from his bed and reaches for the porridge with shaking hands. Soomin assists him, helping him to put the tray on his lap. But then Yoongi looked groans again with a pout on his face.

"The tray is too heavy." He whines like a child making Soomin chuckled and put it to her lap, facing him.

"Do you want me to fed you?" Soomin suggested and yoongi nods which made Soomin sighs and scooped a bit, pushing it to Yoongi's lips. 

When the third spoon, Yoongi groans again. Complaining that he doesn't taste it at all. "But I bought it from your favorite restaurant," Soomin uttered earning a look from the whining man.

Yoongi's always been like that whenever he's sick, whoever he's with. Yoongi does act like that to all of his members, like a child. Whining child and he's clingy too. One time, when the group was still in their dorm before their recent dorm. Yoongi made a big mess in the kitchen that made Seokjin snapped at him and Yoongi run to Hoseok saying that Jin was scary. He's like a child when he's sick.

Soomin finally stepped into their kitchen as she didn't notice Yoongi was following her all along. With the tray in his hands.

"Oppa, can you just lay down and rest, please. " But Yoongi just stayed there and act like he didn't hear Soomin at all which made the young lady sighed, surrendering.

Soomin began to make the sick man his porridge. Soomin was busy stirring the porridge when she felt arms wrapped on her waist. Yoongi softly groans as he snuggles close to her that just made Soomin sighs in annoyance, but she's exhausted and the clingy whiney sick man just can't let her cook his food.

"Yoonie, please sit down. I don't want you to feel exhausted, you're still warm." She softly uttered, literally begging the sick man to let go of her.

She put down the ladle and gently pushed back the man to sit down. Connecting her forehead and feel he's still too warm. Thankfully, for the last minutes, Soomin was done and served the bowl in front of him.

"Thank you." Yoongi softly with his husky voice and began to eat on himself. Soomin stayed there to check on him and watched his every move just to make sure he's fine.

"Do you know it's your birthday tomorrow? And you're cooling down now but I can't get out with you tomorrow—"

" What do you want?" Yoongi cut off Soomin which just made her smile in relief, now Yoongi's able to speak his normal self he's going to be fine by the next morning.

"Well, I want to take you out but I'm just gonna give you your gift then that's it." She ended with a tight smile and Yoongi just nodded before continuing to eat.

"We can have our time here after work," Yoongi suggested without looking at her. Soomin giggled at the man who has a pink tint on his face and it's not from his fever.

"Aw Gummy bear, are you blushing?" Yoongi glared at her which didn't stop Soomin from chuckling at the man.

"It's fine but I got to pick the movie then," Soomin uttered earning a nod from Yoongi then he said.

"But no horror films." That just made Soomin nod and giggled even more at the man. She likes how the cold tough-looking man can't watch those films. Soomin forced him to watch it with her because Seokjin can't, and the boys don't like it.

"How about I post this on your birthday?" Soomin shoved her phone and played the video where Yoongi was screaming in terror.

"I hate that fucking clown." He stated, setting down his spoon. " Don't you dare to." He added.

"Let's go take a nap, kid."

"But you've just eaten."

"I don't care." Well, that day just comes that way. When the boys got home they see the two cuddling close still taking their 3 hours of nap time.

══════════════════

Happy SUGA Day!!! Make sure to greet and go wild in Twitter and weverse to greet our lil meow meow yoongles..

I hope you enjoyed the chap..

Stay safe and healthy! You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan