Hot Hot Ramen

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The group's dorm always have chaos between the two maknae who pull prank to each other. Always laugh and have revenge to each other making it much worst than the last and sometimes Soomin and Jungkook got in fight because of their own pranks. Either the two will have playful slapping arm contest or the dorm will have the screaming for half hour.

Although the two always have that situation, it will ended up Soomin and Jungkook forgiving each other. But the time passes the two actually learn to be more mature and pranks can be counted with both hands that happened for month.

Sometimes, their pranks get involved the other members and getting scolded by the olders especially Seokjin and Yoongi.

Once, Soomin put a lot of chili powder at the 'supposed-to-be-ramen' for Jungkook but Seokjin got it first and ate it before Jungkook can. Soomin whose hiding the laundry room caught Seokjin and tried to hold her laughter.

Seokjin's face turned bright red along with his ear and screamed in panicked quickly opening the fridge and get anything for him to drink. That reaction caught by camera. Soomin quickly got out from the place where she hide and getting out from the kitchen.

There's always another chance.

Soomin throw herself on the sofa beside Hoseok whose watching show and snacks in his hand. Soomin lean towards him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Hobi do you know where's Guk?" Hoseok only shook his head and pulling his arm where Soomin lean on and wrapping it around the young lady's shoulder.

For minutes, Soomin and Hoseok stayed like that. Soomin stay with Hoseok and starts to think about what she will do next. A small whistle hear and start to come in, getting louder as second passed.

"Yo." Jungkook greets the two at the sofa and flopped beside Soomin who just looked up to him then back to the TV and lean closer to Hoseok.

Jungkook stayed there, starting to get a little bored and feel strange at the silence between them three. So, he begin to poke Soomin's cheek. Once and twice then stopped after not getting any reaction at the younger member. Then he let out a sigh of disappointment and pulled Soomin to him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the young lady to struggle that the pressure, it's to tight for her likings. Soomin pushed away from the young man and lean back to Hoseok.

"Stop bothering me Guk." Soomin said making Jungkook frown and Soomin chuckled as she get the reaction she wants.

"There's ramen at the kitchen, maybe it's still warm." Soomin offered, she tried to keep all her laughter in and keeping her normal face.

"Woah, what's with the random offering?" Jungkook looked at Soomin as he observing her eyes looking for something that will make him declined it. However Soomin got her normal face in.

"I couldn't eat the two packaging." Jungkook stood up and went to kitchen, the big bowl of instant ramen is still there. He quickly  pulled out some chopsticks and dig in the food.

The still warm noddles touch his taste buds as he taste the salty, meats and spicy. Soon his tongue started to burn and his eyes got glassy. He panicked turning around to the sink and put his head below to the tap and let the running water runs on it.

His cheeks burn red and taste buds is burning. He internally curse and swear that he shouldn't have let the girl with Hoseok deceives him that food offer was normal.

"Make sure to have milk to reduce the burning spiciness!" Soomin screamed from the living room then laughed. Hoseok just looked at her, having fake disappointed look but a bit true feelings. Their two maknae would never grow mature.

Jungkook in the kitchen rambled through the fridge to find some milk but there's none. He stomped back in the living room where the evil witch sat beside his angel hyung.

"Oh! I forget I had the milk earlier, you can buy in nearby convenient store, bunbun." Soomin said, intentionally having stress in the word 'bunbun' to make the young man few feet away from her explode.

Jungkook glare at the girl irritated that makes Soomin stopped from laughing and stand up slowly. The whole scene is being watch by Hoseok who can say that it's similar to a scene of 'predator looking at it's prey'.

Soomin quickly placed soft peck on Hoseok's cheek before running away from Jungkook who quickly run to get her.

"Make sure to find me a beautiful tree and place me there when you find me dead!" Soomin playfully remind, yelling in the whole house and even can make the near building will hear it. Then it followed by the louder scream of fake agony, giggles and cute threatening.

"Hobi I love you!"

Hoseok sigh and turn the volume louder.

For years of living together, turning the volume up help them so well...

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Chapter's title was weird I know😅. Is it good? Like normally can happen? Idontknowtoo!

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter, expect more nonsense and dumb things will happen.

Please do vote comment and follow, especially leave comments because I love reading those. Thank you so much for those who vote and read! Please stay safe!

-pjbangtan