Run BTS Photo story

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

The group went out of their van, Soomin shared a ride with Yoongi and Seokjin. The staff went earlier than them and set the place for their shooting. Soomin is excited, eager for what's the Run BTS about. The other members were already in the building. Soomin runs to the makeup room and letting the assigned make-up artist do her make up that day.

"Thank you eonnie." Soomin bowed to the older women before running out of the room. The young lady wears a simple black vase as the out layer above the white button-down for her inner, some black trousers and Oxford.

Staff called her to the space where the cameras were set up and the director was already there with the other staff.

"Soomin-ssi please stay there, do you want anything?" The female staff asked her as she lines up the chairs, Soomin act on instinct and helps the staff. Quickly standing from the chair and help her.

"Ah, can I get some coffee, cappuccino, please? Thank you." With that the female staff nod and walk away while Soomin bow once again before sitting.

The girl sits there just looking at the staff and scanning the space. She can't talk to them that time, everyone has their things to do and she did want to be bothersome. Her head snapped to the way at the hall when she heard the footsteps and a bit loud chatters.

Hoseok goes in with his wide smile and greeting everyone again, with Jimin and Jeongguk who quickly sits beside the young lady.

"Hey, Soomin what's up?" Jeongguk asked, obviously just too annoyed her but it did bring a smile to her face.

"Oh, why I didn't get to have those shirts too?" Soomin points at Jeongguk's shirt curiously looks at the stylist and earning a shook from them with a small smile.

"It's their penalty, Soomin-ssi." Soomin made an 'o' expression before giving the stylist a grin before thanking her with a polite bow.

The other members slowly arrived at the set one by one, while Jeongguk keeps Soomin entertain in the meantime as they wait for them. The director soon explains the game for their show, question and question from the members before they got it. The staff counts down before the camera turned on and they started to film.

"What do we have for today?" Jin said then having a confused face when the staff behind the camera waves to him before getting what they said.

"Oh yeah, you two first." Jeongguk and Jimin stood up with their pink shirt. The two men wipe it, moving the sequences revealing their meme faces in it.

Soomin giggled because of that while the boy, mostly Jin complains about wanting it too and Yoongi starts stating facts for his hyung. After that, the males with pink shirt finally sit down, and all we're focused at the director in front of them.

"Today's run is Photostory," The members start to echo and mimicks the director's words. Once again the staff briefly recall the rules and what the members will be going to do.

"So how about the penalty?" Soomin asked them, then just earning looks from the boys. She knows the boys we're thinking already, calculating things in their mind that will benefit them but no one dares to suggest anything.

"How about the loser get to be a genie for the winner?" One of their staff suggested earning nods from the group and some complaints.

"But three wishes are too much," Soomin murmured then pouts, the female was already whining when the game is just about to start. What even more if she loses?