In the Soop|3

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

Soomin woke up from the chirps of birds, she let her windows opened despite bugs getting in her room. It's only 9 in the morning and the young lady was on her feet walking out of the floating house to the main house. She walks like she's not sleepy at all in her chiffon sleeping wear and her first coffee of the day.

'sleepy goddess walking around her lawn'

The cameras capture Soomin's morning bare face, having her bed hair, and walking around without flip flops on. She does some stretching before pulling and spreading the yoga mats on the air then waddling to the horizon of the river and settling it there, near the swing. Soomin disappeared from the cameras, just for minutes to popped up on her work out clothes. 

Soomin wore tank tops and yoga pants, pulling down her top to make sure it won't able to go up later. She looks for the camera first then jokingly glared at it before proceeding to do her Pilates work out.

Almost an hour passed, Soomin finally got up from the mat then carefully rolling it properly and putting back to where it belongs. Soomin walked up to the upper house without changing her clothes. Pulling out her requested snack, she tried to find more. Only decided to do a toast for her.

'Snack after a workout is the best'

After the boys, finally woke up at noon. Yoongi finds Soomin looking at the garden after he got out of the camping van.

"Hey, did you had your breakfast already?" Yoongi shouts for Soomin, earning her attention and nodded before running to him.

"I woke up at my usual time, got my breakfast after workout." Soomin sheepishly smiles after she told him what she did earlier. Yoongi nodded and pat her head, getting to the nearby house.

"Everyone is still sleeping, Oppa."

"Yeah?" Yoongi said, trying to entertain the young lady's words as Soomin grins after getting coffee while Yoongi started to brew one for himself. Soomin has that habit of sometimes talk and informs people of things.

Minutes passed, Soomin has been playing on the computer. While the boys outside preparing their lunch for their second day. Soomin just sits there like a princess too used to their task that the older always get to cook for them. Soomin jumped when Hoseok called her outside, the girl quickly got up and run forgetting about her flip-flops.

"Soo put your sandals on," Taehyung said reminding the girl that she's bare feet, only earning a nod from her and continue to eat.

The group eats together small laughter and chatter happened, the older decided to stop and give all the food to the younger members. Soomin grins by their small cute gesture of caring.

"I'm full just watching you get full guys," Yoongi said, his iconic phrase whenever they are eating together. The male shows his care for his members by his few words, for he isn't a fan of affections.

"That's so sweet, Yoonie." Soomin giggled making Yoongi flushed red and help soomin to get more cheese on her fried rice.