Midnight in the HYBE

══════════════════

══════════════════

The group has stepped in their van, everyone trying to find their comfortable space except for Soomin. The young lady said to catch up, Soomin forgets her phone and wallet in their practice room. Thankfully, she noticed her things missing before they can enter the elevator.

While the boys are already in their van, Soomin's already walking down the hall away from their practice room with her phone and wallet. Soomin peacefully walks alone when she suddenly noticed how odd the floor was like no one is there anymore even it's only around ten minutes before eleven, at night.

Soomin shrugged the eerie silence as she walks to the elevator and wears her earbuds, for some music.

In the middle of selecting her favorite ones, the lights abruptly flickered. But Soomin didn't notice it until the second time. Soomin quickly looked up to the light above her for seconds before she continued to walk. Then the lights flickered once again, and this which made  Soomin fully aware.

The silence, she like silence but not this kind of silence she was in.

The eerie, spine-shivering one.

Soomin feels like someone was watching her on every corner of the floor and she's sure it's not the security cameras. She doesn't notice she's holding her breath until she exhaled heavily.

With that she tried to stay calm and walk faster to the elevator, pushing the buttons as fast as possible just to get off the floor. But the odd feeling didn't let her calm down, she quickly swipes through her contacts and rang Seokjin's number.

Beep.. beep.. beep...

Jin's phone was out of reach.

She rings it for the second time, but just to see Seokjin didn't pick it up again. She grew nervous, her hands began to lightly shake her phone.

Then the footsteps and rolling sound of wheels, Soomin heard it from the distance making her heart pumps twice than normal. She scans the floor and sees one of the building's cleaner, although she can't see their face clearly. She knows their uniforms.

"Excuse me, uh—" Soomin didn't finish her words when the lights turned off then on again. That time the person away from her disappeared from where they were earlier. That almost made her scream and run away where she can hide.

But she doesn't do that, she knows she shouldn't be afraid or maybe at least tried to look not terrified. Even her heartbeat accelerates, she tried to maintain and calm herself under her situation. Once again Soomin pushed the buttons of the elevator that seems not to respond to her.

But Soomin tensed up as the electrifying situation runs through her waist to her nape.

"Soomin." Some sort of voice whispers to her from behind. With that she yelp and run to the nearest room she can hide.

The young lady pants, but the way she breaths was way too heavy for her to quickly calm herself. Fortunately, she managed to get into one of the rooms.

Soomin rings Yoongi's number, as she pants against her phone.

"Yah, you brat. Where are y—"

"Oppa, p-please get me out here. I'm i-in the practice room. The lights keep flickering a-and—"

"Okay. Stay there we're going up. Stay on the phone. "

With that, Soomin nodded even Yoongi can't see her. She keeps scanning the room and not looking into the mirror on her right side. She tried not to but at the same time, she wants to just to make sure she's safe.

"Soomin." She heard the voice once again beside her. She can feel her heart pumps blood and blood. The feeling of someone sitting beside her, that's why she can feel. The cold spot beside her, she can feel it.

She slowly turned, she doesn't why but her body made her turned to where the cold spot is in. How painfully slow she moves because she doesn't want to look there.

A shadow beside her, she began to tremble as she tries to catch her breath. Soomin only got to yelp and then knocks on the glass door, the boys are there.

Soomin jumped and run as fast as she could and reach to twist the knob. The pressure and anxiety rushing to her after she turned back and see the shadow a few feet away from her.

"Oppa." She cries and twist the knob trying to open the door. Until the cold got near behind her as she feels it runs from her head to her feet.

Soomin crouched down and head her head between her knees, putting her hands to her ears.

"Soomin." She opened her eyes to the voice, finally. She quickly hug Yoongi like her life depends on him while the older rub her back.

Maybe that's why the artist got lost in their new building.....

Because something wants to play with them.

══════════════════

Heyyyyyy, babyeeee. :)

I hope you enjoyed the chap. I loved this, it's been stuck from the drafts so I published it.

Stay safe and healthy, drink your water.

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan