Just JungMin Things

Goal

Vote(5) ✔️

✨💜✨

#1

Jungkook and Soomin are in their waiting area after rehearsing their own solo stage performance for the concert. Jungkook is holding his phone playing some game while the young lady fanning herself with her hands, all sweaty.  Jungkook seems to noticed the younger member and quick stood up to get tissues and small electric fan and hand it to her. He lightly tap the tissue paper on the younger's face taking off all her perspirations. The girl smile before thanking her member.

"Do you want water?" He asked already walking his way to the fridge as the younger member nodded. "Yes please!" She beamed sitting down.

"Look! I found ice cream!" Jungkook said quickly running to Soomin with spoons in his hands.

"Thank you." Soomin said before taking her first bite.

"Anything for my soulmate." Jungkook winked playfully then Soomin slap his arm.

#2

The two decided to have live together after their concert. The two is waiting for the ARMYs as they sit down eating some snacks they got from the waiting area at the concert hall. It's for them and the staffs anyway. After for a while the viewers starts to flood the live and the two started to talk. Not before Soomin start clapping her hands smiling to the camera.

"Why you called Soomin your soulmate?" One of the fans said in the comment box. Jungkook see it but Soomin did not. The young lady is busy eating and didn't notice the comment until its gone and she looked at Jungkook giving him the 'the-food-is-so-good!' look.

"Well, Soomin and I are so similar. We both like same things and kind of do same things too. It feels like we know each other in our previous life." Jungkook said making Soomin looked at the camera and shrugged then continued to eat.

"And she really knows me well." Jungkook added then whined when the younger member pinched him but not hard though he just want to overreact.

"She always do things like that went I talk about us being soulmates." The boy continued to talk while she eat all their foods on the table.

#3

The group just got their a week off from work and they trying to enjoy their time. Resting, going out and doing their business. The two younger member are in the kitchen trying to find foods before they start to watch Soomin's favorite drama. But instead finding ice cream and other snacks on the cupboard and fridge they got instant ramens. The two wait for the water to boil as Soomin is sitting in the counter using her phone and Jungkook left for a while. After a few minutes passed Jungkook came back seeing Soomin sitting on the counter.

Seokjin always tell them not to sit there because they put foods there and Seokjin will not tolerate to have someone to put their butt on the counter. Jungkook come up with a nice plan and tell that Soomin is sitting on the counter. Soomin didn't know that the young boy is behind her, not until the boy shouts.

"Seokjin hyung! Soomin is sitting on the kitchen counter!" The younger members flinched and quickly got off the counter glaring at the young boy. Jungkook looked at the young lady and smirk, giving her a mocking look.

"I thought I made myself clear that nobody can sit on the counter!" Seokjin shouts from upstairs as he get down. Soon the older member arrived at the kitchen and look at the two younger ready to have fight. Seokjin didn't hear that Soomin or specifically his princess is the one who's sitting on the counter.

"It's okay Soomin. Just don't sit again on the counter. Stop glaring at Jungkook. Come here." Seokjin said as the young lady walks to him. He embrace her on his arms and walked out of the kitchen but stopped when he smell food.

"Are cooking ramen?" Seokjin asked them as the two nodded and Jungkook points a pot on the stove.

"I'm going to cook for you then. " Seokjin uttered walks to the stove without letting go the younger member on his arms. Soomin smirk on Jungkook before sticking out her tongue mocking him.

✨💜✨

Please do vote comment follow!

-author