Family Photoshoot

══════════════════

The day finally came Bighit Family will be doing a photoshoot, Lee Hyun sunbae-nim, TXT, and BTS. Soomin was already dressing up for the day. While the other members woke up early and waited for their manager to arrive. Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Hoseok taking their time to take baths. Soomin and Seokjin were waiting for their manager and having a quick meal to start the day. 

It did take a long time for Sejin to arrive at their dorm holding cup holders in both hands. Soomin ran to him like his own child, greeting Sejin then helping him with the cup holders. After waiting for Jungkook, they immediately got in the van. They were all silent, the members trying to have a peaceful morning, listening to music, and strolling through their social media.

"I'm excited to see Lee Hyun sunbae-nim again," Soomin said smiling as she pointed to her phone showing Lee Hyun's picture, one of the Bighit artists.

Hoseok and Jimin chuckled then nodded, not because of Lee Hyun but the way Soomin's voice almost cracked because of her excitement. The car starts to get loud and lightened up because of Soomin's happy aura along with Jimin and Hoseok. Jin keeps on telling his dad jokes and laughing at his jokes. Jimin laughs so hard because of Jin and Yoongi trying to stop Jin as he drinks his coffee.

It didn't take long until the van became a karaoke booth, every member singing so loud, especially the rap line, and the vocal line snatching away the rap line's job. The ride was loud, it made the members' day much better. It's just another normal day for them to work on together.

When the car stopped and the group got out, walking their way inside the studio to get to work. Their manager escorted Soomin to their waiting area and sat there to get her makeup and clothes done.

After an hour or two doing her makeup and style, the other members are already done and went out. Soomin stands up, thanking the makeup artist before going out. She walked out of the waiting room wearing her black oversized suit. Black wide pants, black coat, and white fitted turtleneck. Natural look makeup with her hair falls with some light curls. Her phone in her hands trying to entertain herself, getting some quiet self-time until the cameraman went to her place.

Soomin flinched a bit because of it and awkwardly smiled at the camera, waving her hand a little.

"Have you seen Jimin?" Soomin politely asked the cameraman then he shook his head 'no'. She nodded and smiled while strolling through her phone again. The cameraman didn't leave her alone, filming Soomin. Then she turned her phone toward the camera and pointed it out.

"I'm trying to find him." She pointed at the picture on her phone and mouthed ' Lee Hyun sunbae'. Soomin stood up and walked to the waiting room of her sunbae with the cameraman behind her.