Drunk Sungmin

══════════════════

T

he cold breeze and darkness snuggle closer to Sungmin while he looked up to the ceiling without thoughts at all. The stars and moon were  his companions as he tried hard not to laugh loudly at his feeling. But he can't just stop from giggling like he finally loose screws on his head.

"You brat, how much did you drank?" All of sudden, the lights turned on making him squinted his eyes and hand sheilding his eyes from the sharp light.

"Why the lights are turned off anyways, what if I accidentally step on you." Sungmin whined at the annoying male who just interrupt his fun.

"Well, the lights aren't the only thing that's turned on now." He purred, looking up and down at the broad shoulders man who sighed at Sungmin.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Seokjin asked, swatting the looks from the boy earning a grin from Sungmin.

"Hyung, I drank three glasses and one soju?" Sungmin explained as he raised two fingers up, shaking the wine bottle in the air with silly grin on his face.

"One soju?"

"One bottle. And two glasses." He said, totally different from the last. Seokjin knew he's laying amd he's tipsy by now, the wine bottle was already half drank by the one and only Kang Sungmin.

"What's with your chest revealing like that. Are you trying to seduce me?" Seokjin's brow knitted, giving the tipsy man a jugding look which made Sungmin looked at him with his sharp eyes, biting his lip.

"Can you stop that?"

"What! I'm not doing anything?" Sungmin raised his hand, surrendering. That's when Yoongi popped up from the hall, straight to the kitchen.

"What the dumb shit are you even doing, you brat?" Yoongi said, looking at Sungmin in amusement. He doesn't looked upset for waking up at in the middle of his slumber.

Sungmin giggled and pointed at the pale man making Seokjin looked over the kitchen island. Yoongi just shrugged when his hyung eyes met his, without any second Hoseok come from nowhere while rubbing his stomach and chest. Yawning then stopped them he see Sungmin sitting on the floor.

"Sungmin, why you're not resting huh?" Hoseok said looking at Sungmin with full amusement like Yoongi. Before he run to Sungmin, doing some weird sounds. Most likely baby talking to the tipsy man.

"Aw, Sungminie our baby. Your cheeks are so red." Hoseok giggled along with Sungmin who's trying to push him off. Hoseok continued to squeeze his cheeks making it more red.

"You guys, why don't you rest it's 2 in the morning. Seniors need to rest well." Sungmin commented which made the three glared at him and Hoseok smacked his shoulder making him groan in pain.

"You brat, I will call Jeongguk to drag to back to your room" Yoongi threatened, gritting his teeth between his words. Sungmin shivered at Yoongi's look but at the same time he just feel funny.

"Oh.. what's with the look. You're turning me on, hyung." Sungmin shamelessly said, giggling like a high school girl as he swats his hand in the air.

"Hob-ah, help me drag him back to his room." Seokjin said, before walking towards to Sungmin who's already staring straight at the wall.

"What! No! Don't you dare!" Sungmin struggle getting off the two who holding him by his arms, basically dragging him back to his room. Yoongi on the other hand, chuckling at the kitchen island as he watch the two while Sungmin trying so hard to kick them.

The two successfully got him to his room, sighing in relief. Sungmin seems to be under the alcohol to much to care what's happening around him. Seokjin let Hoseok stepped on out from the room, waiting for Sungmin to make reaction to him.

"Ah hyung it's hot. I want to sleep." The tipsy male uttered while pulling up his shirt and throwing up himself to his bed. Seokjin chuckled at him before letting him rest for the night.

══════════════════

Hey... I'm back with short chap! I hope you enjoyed it even it's too short. zahrakianpour I hope you enjoyed it too.

Also I noticed that I mentioned too much of Soomin drinking and I want to make sure that she's doesn't abusing alcohol. And don't do under age drinking also😅.

Anyways, Stay safe and healthy guys!

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED!

-pjbangtan.