Soomin Gotta Do| H. L.

══════════════════

══════════════════

----
Kim Seokjin

If Jin spoil Soomin to death and so does Soomin, despite being one of the maknaes Soomin has a big role too for the group, for the boys. She plays as their big sister sometimes, especially when Jin playfully mode turned on. Soomin isn't complaining for looking over the boys everytime and she's used to it.

"Boys, calm down a bit. We can't get up on stage sweating." Soomin reminds them, just in few minutes they will be up and the boys are playing around as wild as kids in sugar rush.

Their make up artists' keep tapping the sweats on their faces and retouching it if needed. But then they continue to laugh and tease each other while Yoongi and Soomin just watch them.

Soomin even start to help the crew holding the fan to Yoongi and let the staff run to Jin who's giggling at the maknaes. The two calm members didn't noticed Seokjin walked over to them until he poked Soomin's cheek.

"Oppa, calm down we're going in five." But Seokjin only giggles more and pull her wrist to get the mini fan from her.

"I will..okay now I'm calm." He pants as he gently pat Soomin's head.

----
Min Yoongi

Everyone already noticed how often Soomin go to Genius Lab just to deliver every food she bought for the man who basically live in there. But Soomin giving foods is too common for the boys, everyone got Soomin treat them.

Every time when Yoongi is stressing over things and his work Soomin always got his back and comfort the man. Like how the boys always say, Soomin is good at comfort everyone she's the warmth in cold.

Yoongi was at his studio and hasn't leave their for hours since his last bathroom break. The pale man was too focused on his work he forgot he's late for their dinner and two hours before his group get back to home.

Yoongi turned around to see who's someone trying to get in when he heard his codepad beeps. And it was non other but Soomin who somehow got his new password. He let out a soft giggles for how cute Soomin as she waddles close with two bag on her hands.

"How did you get my password again this time?" He curiously asked, purposely sounding angry about it but not.