Hybe building

══════════════════

For some strange reason, the group when doesn't have a dance practice and let them roam around the building. The rap line went to their studio maybe working and writing some lyrics while the vocal stayed in their practice room. More likely, Soomin and Jeongguk stayed there after Seokjin and the 95 liners went out to get their lunch. While the two maknaes eat the snacks prepared by the staff for them.

Soomin stood up from the floor and looked down to Jeongguk.

"I'll go the toilet for second, okay?" The male just nodded and watched Soomin stepped out from the room. After that, he pulled out his phone to entertain himself from the boredom while Soomin's away.

Minutes passed, Jeongguk somehow feel sleepy but he fights back, aggressively rubbing his eyes and lightly slapping his cheeks.

Suddenly, the lights flickered making the man stopped and looked up to observe them then back to his banana kicks. Jeongguk just shrugged the sudden light malfunction.

"Hey, I'm back." Soomin grinned, shutting the door close and flopped down beside the male. Soomin shoved some banana kicks in her mouth and playfully puckered her lips which made Jeongguk giggled without looking at her.

"Were the electrician's not done on the other room?" Jeongguk casually asked the girl who hummed softly.

"That's a relief, I thought there's a ghost here. The lights flickered multiple times earlier. " Jeongguk dramatically sighed holding his hand on his chest, before Soomin burst into laughter and slaps his shoulder.

"W-what? I just thought, okay!" He uttered, feeling offended at the girl beside him. Soomin tried to stop but she still softly laugh.

"But what if there is." Soomin uttered with straight face, shocking Jeongguk after she just stopped laughing at all.

"I'm just kidding... When will they get back?" Soomin whined about the three who get there lunch. Like a cue, Jeongguk's stomach growls which made Soomin looked at him.

The two looked at each other with pouty face. Their eyes tell one another that they were hungry. Poor babies. 

"There's ways to know if there's a ghost though. They're look people but they are also different." She explained all of sudden. Jeongguk just nodded, shrugging off Soomin's weirdness.

With that, Jeongguk groans and stood up. "Minie, I'll go to th restroom." He excused himself, he stepped out and walked through the halls.

He hummed softly, scratching his head. When he turned to the corner he finally heard people talking in distance. Jeongguk playfully grins and tiptoed to the corner where they will pass by.

"Boo!" He uttered loudly, arms up and bunny smile on his face. Seokjin screamed, while Jimin and Taehyung flinched at his trick. And Soomin yelp almost throwing their food in the air.

Soomin.

Jeongguk stopped with that, frowning at the girl who was with the two men when she's supposed to be in the practice room. "Soomin, why are you here?"

"What's up with you?" Soomin chuckled at Jeongguk, utterly confused at his question along with the two male.

"Soomin's with us, we met by the lounge area." Taehyung said, eyeing on Jeongguk with suspicious yet confused eyes.

"Aren't you in the practice room with me?" The six of them got chills when Jeongguk said that. There's cold breeze passed through them and silence.

"I'm not." Soomin claimed in small voice, she tried so hard just to let out those words before a loud thud nearby.

The vocal line flinched when they heard steps getting near to them, hushing sounds and every seconds the hall gets cold. "Don't talk, let's walk away. Don't mind what's happening right now." Soomin said before walking away.

Soon, the boys immediately run away, to catch up with the girl. The vocal didn't get back to the practice room for the whole day after that. Soomin asked their manager to got her things from there. It might be the first time for the group to experience that but it's been happening since they moved there especially for the staff. The entity likes having Soomin and the boy as the body it mimicked.

══════════════════

Update! I supposed to release this next week.

I also had this experience, I got up before dawn and see my mother got out I even talked to her then minutes passed she got out from shower. Though I'm not surprised, we have spirit in our house. One's like to follow me around, like my brother said he sees spirits.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay safe and healthy. Also if you feel ghosts try to make loud noises or curse they don't like that. Well, I don't know but it works to me.

Also remember you're LOVED and APPRECIATED! Have a great weekend!

-pjbangtan