December 4

I'm not... Just listen to it

|———

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

It's around four in the morning, everyone was still asleep. Consuming their time to rest more and get the sleep they don't have because of the hectic schedule. After having their small dinner for the earlier, the maknae raced to get in the bed first while elders sigh at them.

The sky still has it's darkness along with some stars shining in it. Soomin jolts up when she heard the screams.

She sees Seokjin panting beside her awake from the screams, his screams. Seokjin has sweats rolling down from his forehead, body shaking from whatever happened. He scans through the room until his eyes contact Soomin as he quickly pulls her into his arms.

Soomin rubs his back, trying to calm Seokjin as she feels his heavy breathing.

"Are you okay, Oppa?"

"What happened?"

"Do you want some water?"

Soomin bombed the man question after question, clearly worried at the man beside her. Maybe that's the reason why she felt like sleeping beside Seokjin tonight. She seems not to swat away the scream that came out from Seokjin. 

And she didn't want to hear them again. So from her other members.

Seokjin didn't know how tight he embraces the lady but Soomin let him. If it's the way for him to calm down.

Soon, Seokjin let go of Soomin as he unconsciously runs his hands through her arms in the process. Clearly that he didn't want Soomin to go everywhere but his loud heartbeat is still can be heard.

"Do you want water, Oppa?" Soomin uttered as soft as she can. Looking through his glassy tear Seokjin gives her a nod but when Soomin stands up from the bed Seokjin grasp on her hand tightened.

"Let's go out together then," Soomin suggested, pulling Seokjin as close as she can. The man still shakes a bit, his dream must be terrifying for making Seokjin act like that.

Soomin reaches out the glass of water for Seokjin to hold, as he gladly took it from her. Soomin watches the man still holding his other hand with her thumb drawing circles on his.

"Soo... I d-don't want to go back to sleep, please." Soomin's heart hit by his tone, his voice is too soft. A shy childlike.

Soomin tried to lift his mood and cheerfully beams a huge smile for Seokjin. "Do you want to play then, Jinnie Oppa?"

Seokjin just nods, he watches Soomin open up her gaming console. Soomin passes the controller to the man and starts to pick any game he likes. Seokjin plays while Soomin watches her Oppa with his eyes sparkling as he looks at the screen.

Maybe the games helping him to forget his nightmare.

Soomin exhaled deeply, in relief that Seokjin must forget his nightmare like an hour ago. While Seokjin on the other hand sees how Soomin keeps on glancing at him. He couldn't help but mentally smile and chuckled at her cuteness and concern.

"Do you know what's today Jinnie?" Seokjin shakes his head and keeps on pushing every button on the controller, not minding Soomin's question.

The young lady just smiles and lightly nudge the man they say. "It's your birthday today dummy."

Seokjin nods his head acknowledging what she said and mumbles "thank you" between his soft breaths.

"We should have our birthday time for you, Oppa."

"Soomin, you know I don't like it when you spend money for me," Seokjin said after he paused his game, pulling Soomin closer to him and resting his chin on the girl's head. Soomin just shrugs and giggling as she wraps her arms around the man.

"But I want you to spend this day with me." Soomin whines making Seokjin giggles and tightened their shared hug. Soomin giggled along, knowing that Seokjin is already blushing now.

They stay like that for minutes. No one dares to talk, even a word. Soomin's going to miss this and so does Seokjin.

"I wouldn't lose you guys, especially you Min-ah." Soomin stays there, she knew where his words going. She hopes Seokjin is now crying in now.

"I dreamt of you running away from me the boys aren't around me but far away like you. I tried to run and reach for you all but it seems that I can't move even a bit." Seokjin explained with his soft voice, cracking by the end of his sentence. With that, Soomin pulled away from the hug. Reaching for the man's face and wiping his tears for him.

"It just scared me so much. I didn't know why— but I just start crying when I woke up." Seokjin added, holding on to Soomin's arms as he tries to explain his situation.

Soomin hates it. She hates it, how the boys cried many times because of her. She's pointing it's her fault for every tear that rolled down from the boys' eyes. But even then, she's willing to wipe that all, for the boys. Her family.

"It's fine, that's not going to happen Jinnie," Soomin said before placing a long soft kiss at the man's forehead then drying his eyes.

"Let's stop crying now. We need to have our date tomorrow at Jinnie." Soomin states earning a nod from the puffy-eyed man as he chuckles at how Soomin just lightened the mood.

"Yeah let's go on a date then."

With that, both of them went back to sleep after an hour of games again, Soomin's complaining and Seokjin accusing Soomin she intentionally loses the rounds. The girl just laugh and denied it but both of them know how great she is. She even wins rounds with the great evil Golden maknae.

"Sleep well, Princess," Seokjin said. Planting kisses on her forehead, head, and cheekbone before he snuggles, pulling closer to that girl.

Seokjin hopes he can hold her like that forever.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

———|

Heyyy I'm planning upload this later but naahh.. so here it is. Happy birthday to our wwh Kim SEOKJIN! they just uploaded a song A FUDGING SONG I LOVEEDDD ITT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY WITH SNACKS IN THE CORNER.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chap. Please do vote comment and follow me. My dms always open do message me talk to me, cuz I got no one.

You're LOVED and APPRECIATED.. luvya.

-pjbangtan