Just MinMin Things

✨💜✨

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

TINY DOSE OF
JIMIN & SOOMIN
MOMENTS

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

——
🌷#1

Soomin put her other phone tripod infront of her before starting her live. Getting ready for her live without having her make up and to let ARMYs have another look at her bare face. Her studio door burst open before Jimin casually pulled her other chair and flopped down.

"Hey, what do you want?" Soomin asked the cute chubby cheek man beside her and sit down. Jimin shrugged and sit still watching Soomin pressed the live button.

Minutes passed by and ARMYs started to flood comments and watch Soomin and Jimin's live.

"Miniminimo!" Jimin beamed with his cute voice and doing aegyo as he wave his hands. Soomin giggled at Jimin sudden cuteness overload that the guy doesn't even know he's natural aegyo coming out.

Half hour of Soomin watching Jimin cuteness and answering ARMYs' questions. Giggles and chuckles come out from Soomin and Jimin too, ARMYs started to feel and see the lovey eyes they giving each other. Adoration.

Jimin would occasionally look at Soomin's eyes or lips then lean his head to the young lady's shoulder. Soomin would just giggled over and touch gently Jimin's hair.

I wonder what Jungkook would look as he watch this.

Not infront of my salad!

Just get married

I'll be laughing hard if Jungkook suddenly get in there with his pouty face.

LOTS of ARMYs start to took screenshots of them for the whole lovey dovey hour for their 'MinMin' collections. The whole fandom get wild in twitter and having #MiniMiniMo trend that day getting the offline ARMYs screamed by not getting it.

Just another video collection of Soomin and Jimin flirting around.

———
🌷#2

Everyone in the group always care for each other, but they don't call their each other as group or business only but a family. The whole members got bond together for long whole years of being stuck together with one another.

At times Jimin would feel insecure for being himself, he would tried to hide it although they it's the same thing again. The boys would give him space until he want to talk about it and console him but Soomin don't.

It's the most annoying things that Soomin have, for being a stubborn and bold personality. Soomin for sure will force the pressure out from them even it makes the members annoyed, times passes it's nothing to them anymore.

"Jimin, do you want to talk?" Soomin softly called for the older member and sit beside him. Jimin stay silent not even moving single muscle of him. Even Jimin didn't want to talk but sure Soomin will have him talk anyway.

Silence stay with them, it's not awkward but a nice and consoling one. Jimin scoot closer to Soomin not leaving any space left more. Taehyung was not there for Jimin for a while and Soomin is there, but he didn't blame Taehyung. He's busy. Soomin wrapped her arms around the older, putting her chin on his head. They stayed like that, in the warm hug.

"I know you won't talk but I want you to know that being you is the thing I really love about you, Jimin. You're too soft for this cruel world, too selfless to even think about yourself. It's not bad having your cute face, heck you can even make a straight man fall for that face yet there you are thinking about shits people tell and think about you." Soomin said as she gently pat Jimin's back and embrace him tightly.

"I know what you're thinking and you keep telling us you're fine. I know but at least Jimin, if you can't tell me or us the truth I want you to be true about yourself. You're more than what you think. That people don't think about their shits throwing to you just walk pass them. Don't let them pull you down with them. You deserve to be higher than them then you need to be in that position." Soomin added that time Jimin couldn't keep his tear as he let it fall. Soomin let him lean more and hide his face in her shoulders even it means staining her favorite tshirt.

"Bullshit full bastards." Soomin mumble under her breath after having her grip tightened even more.

"Don't swear Min." Jimin murmured against her shoulder before getting much closer to his dongsaeng, enjoying her company.

They stayed like that for minutes, until Jimin pulled away and smile a but wiping his tears with back of his hands.

"Thank you, Min-ah." Jimin said and embarrassed to look into younger members' eyes.

"Anything for my Angel."

———
🌷#3

For the record, Soomin got in her so short dress for an award show and the younger member really look so uncomfortable by the dress but insisted to wear it for the stylist bother to bring it there. Soomin didn't want there efforts not appreciated.

As the group wait until there time to perform, they sit at the idol zone of the stage.

Jimin frown when they arrived at their place and having nothing but their seats there. Jimin looked around to look for somethings but he couldn't see any. He holding Soomin's hand assisting the young lady whose wearing her two inches heels yet the members get so concern about it. Jimin let Soomin sit first beside Namjoon then Jimin walked to a staff and asked something.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asked after Jimin sat beside Soomin who looked at them too but looked away quickly. Jimin only shook his head and get the water bottle from the table in front of them. Opening it then hand it to Soomin, the younger member get it and drink a bit before handing it back to Jimin.

Almost hour passed and the show actually started by then too, other group is performing already yet the staff Jimin talked to isn't coming back yet. Jimin let out a sigh of disappointment and pulled out his coat then putting it to Soomin's legs.

"Jimin—"

"Put it there, you're cold honey." Jimin cut off Soomin who only nodded then looked back at the group performing and softly waving the stick with stuffed shape in it. Jimin eyes softened at the sight and pat Soomin's hair gently.

☆.。.:*✨🌙✨.。.:*☆

✨💜✨

Yo! I'm back for another chapter (that's first draft) Jimin and Soomin moments. Soomin swore!😱

Do you swear too? Much? Because I do, first thing will be hear from me when you wake me up from my slumber ㅋㅋ

And! Im thinking about a bit spicy moments between the boys thinking about Soomin (yaknowwatimean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But im just planning, what think would be kind hard for me. Im PURE AND INNOCENT KID OkAy?!

(Sorry im kinda crazy this passed days) Does your country still under quarantine?

I hope y'all doing fine, please stay safe and healthy.

Anyway, please do vote comment and follow, especially comment I love reading those words from you guys! Love you!

-pjbangtan