57. Comforting Attachments

Y/N's POV

"Please Y/N, don't do this... Let's start again." I sighed as I looked at her in the eyes.

"I... I can't. I've waited so long for this opportunity." I replied quietly as I looked down at my hands.
"Don't be like this! Please, this isn't even supposed to happen in the first place. Please, Y/N." I heard her plead again but I just shook my head.

"This is the only way. I'm so, so sorry." I said again as I looked up at her again.
"If you're really sorry, then let's try again!" I took a breath and wordlessly shook my head.

"I'm sorry but... UNO beeyotch!" I cheered as I laid my wild card along with a blue number 3 one.

I jumped up from where I was sitting on the floor and pumped my fist excitedly into the air, indulging myself in my win by spinning around and pumping my fist again, smiling widely.

"Bow down peasants! I've finally managed to dethrone Amber J. Liu! Take that loser." I laughed out as I pointed at Amber who is still sitting on the floor, looking at me blankly.

"I call a rematch. You cheated." She reasoned as she finally set her remaining cards down.
"Come on! Don't be a sore loser!" I huffed out as I stood in front of her with my arms crossed.

"I didn't know playing UNO could be so dramatic." Sean spoke up from where he's sitting on the couch beside Xinlei.
"Hey! That wasn't dramatic at all. It was true that I've waited long. For the past three months of us being friends, I haven't been able to win against her! Now let me bask in the satisfaction of my long waited victory."

My monologued about winning was but short as Amber finally stood up from her spot on the floor. I couldn't help but let out a laugh as she glared at me. She looks like some kid who got their toy stolen. She let out a huff and soon followed it by a defeated groan.

"Now you, my dear friend, shall face a punishment!" I enthusiastically said, rolling my eyes when she let out another groan.
"Stop acting like it's the end of the world! I've had worse dares." I snapped and whacked her on the head.

"Go on then. Xinlei spin the wheel of misfortunes and let's just get this over with." She said defeatedly before walking towards the couch to sit next to the girl.

I shook my head and took a seat next to Sean, watching as Xinlei pulled out her phone and opened the app we use for punishments and pressed the button to let it start spinning. The worst punishment right there, based on the embarrassment level, would probably be the one where the person has to get a stranger involved.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." Sean spoke up quietly, head leaning back on the couch so that he is staring up to the ceiling.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Duh! He just said that he forgot about it!" Xinlei pointed out, making me huff and flush as I mentally face palmed a my own dumbness.

"Never mind. I really can't remember." Sean grumbled, almost in an irritated manner.
"Anyway, shouldn't Liu Yuxin be awake now? It's been what, like 3 hours?" He asked to which I just shook my head at.
"Nah, she's pretty tired from last night. So, I figured to just let her be." I explained.

We are still in the CEO's floor here at Tiger Eye Entertainment. It's around 2 in the afternoon already. I woke up a while ago due to hunger and ate with the three crackheads and now we're lounging around and playing UNO. As for Fanfan and the others, I haven't seen them yet. I don't think they're in the same floor for the matter.

"Then why are you here and not in the next room, cuddling with her? Some soulmate you are." Xinlei teased, making me roll my eyes and throw one of the pillows toward her, effectively hitting her right in the face.