15. Mentals of Room 21

Y/N's POV

"And I said 'No! You can't park your horse in my bathroom'."

I spat out the water I was drinking as Fanfan told us a story. I laughed loudly as the water hit her right in the face. I hurruedly picked up some napkins for myself and to help her wipe her face.

"I'm sorry!" I said, suppressing my laughs. She snatched the napkins away from me and wiped her face, a glare directed to me.
"Wow, good to know you're entertained." She said sarcastically.

We are currently in the cafeteria eating our breakfast. It was a chill day today. They gave us the day off probably for us to relax because tomorrow would be the ranking announcements.

"You shouldn't have told the joke while I was drinking water." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well, you shouldn't have drank the water while I was telling my joke." She tried to argue back.

"Ha! Just admit it. It isn't so hard." I said, smirking victoriously.
"Oh yeah?" She tested, turning to Keran for back up.

"Keke, I was the right one, right?" She said, tugging on Keran's sleeves. My eyes met Keran's and I narrowed my eyes. I saw her visibly gulp, making my smirk wider.

"U-ugh, so what are we doing after this?" She asked, changing the topic.
"Y/N, stop blackmailing Keke!" Fanfan complained.
"I'm not doing anything." I shrugged, shoving the last spoonful of food into my mouth.

"Anyways, I'll be holding a dance class on room number 5." An Qi said, making me perk up.
"What are you gonna be teaching?" I asked.
"Just some technical stuffs and a choreography I've been working on." She answered.
"So, can we go?" I asked, to which she nodded at with a bright smile on her face.
"Of course!"

"We should make Y/N dance sexy again." Snow excitedly said,asking me flush.
"No!" I said, defiantly shaking my head.

"Why not?" Xin asked, making me flush brighter as she leaned close and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"Cause I look like a wiggling worm." I whined out, covering my face in embarrassment as they all laughed.

"No you don't, Keni told me you danced awesome! She literally wore my ear off going on and on about how you were so great she turned gay." Fanfan ranted on, making me pull my hands away from my face and look at her in disbelief, the others letting out laughs.

"She did now, didn't she?" Xin asked, her tone monotonous as her arm wrapped tighter around me. The air suddenly shifted to a tensed atmosphere, but Fanfan didn't seem to notice as she continued on and on.

"Yeah! And she even told me that Y/N looks good eve- Ow!" I saw how Keran elbowed her, causing her to halt and turn to Xin and I, her eyes widening a bit.

"What were you saying Lin Fan?" Xin queried, her tone unchanged.
"W-what? I-I wasn't saying anything. He he he." She said. "I-I was about to say that, umm. W-we should head out now. Yeah, that's what I was saying." She added, letting out an awkward laugh.

"Umm yeah. We should go so we can practice early." An Qi said. We all nodded and stood up, the tension still thick.

We proceeded to quietly walk towards the dance room. There are no staffs and cameras around since we don't really have to film anything. I didn't bother to speak out as Xin's arm remained wrapped tightly around me. I was about to enter the dance room with the others when she stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked, leaning in and turning me so I can face her fully.
"Umm, inside? T-to dance...?" I said unsure.
"No you're not." She said, dragging me to the other dance room across us. She pulled me inside and closed the door behind us.