23. Not Anymore

Y/N's POV

"Shujun and Yuxin totally look good together."

"I know right? YuJun in totally sailing!"

"Shujun is definitely better than that Mihn Y/N."

"True! I don't even know what Yuxin saw-"

The murmurs were abruptly stopped as Keran angrily slammed her palms against the table. Her face cold and emotionless but her eyes told a different story, they look dark and scary, enough to send the message for others to back off.

"Don't you three have any shame? You're spilling all your bullshit everywhere." She said coldly, turning behind us where Shujun's friends are seated behind us.

They've been going on and on about Xin and Shujun since breakfast began, talking like we aren't just behind them. It didn't help that for the fourth time this week, Xin isn't eating with us.

"Excuse me?" One of them said. By now the whole attention is drawn towards us. I grabbed Keran's arm and lightly tugged, silently asking her to just let it go.

"You heard what she said, stop spilling your bullshit because unlike you three, we all have more important things to do." Xi'ai said, her usual easy going aura replaced with something dangerous.
"We're not, we're just stating facts." Luna, I think said.
"Yeah, and I have long, blonde hair." Xi'ai said, rolling her eyes.

"Why are you all even standing up for her? What, she's too weak to speak up for herself?" One of them, Jessie said. My hand clenched the fork I've been holding as I tried to not let them get in my head.

"You wouldn't want her to get involve if you value yourself." Kiki snapped. She knows me too well. I rarely get mad but when I do, there's hell to pay for.
"Oh please! Stop overrating her. For all we know, she's just all bark and no bite." I heard one of them said, making me abruptly stand up, the others looking at me.

"Let's go." I shortly said, getting out of my seat and about to head out when Jessie spoke again.
"Figures. You're such a coward. No wonder Yuxin ditched you for Shujun." She said, making me stop in my tracks as gasps were heard. I slowly turned to see her smirking at me as I walked up to her.

"You don't know what you're saying." I said lowly, giving her a warning which she didn't seem to get as she just smirked wider.
"I do know what I'm saying. Are you gonna cry? But it's try isn't it? Yuxin really did ditch-" I cut her off with a deafening slap.

"I don't cry over crap, Jessie Fu. But I'm gonna tell you something that will make you cry. Don't even expect to be accepted into any company again after this show ends. Because my company, Tiger Eye Entertainment would definitely be hearing about your actions today, and you know what happens when they release a publication about this. Your career would be over in no time. Same goes for the two of you. Now, if you'll excuse us, you've wasted enough of our time already." I coldly said, gesturing my friends to stand up as the other trainees started to mumble around us.

"You can't do that. You're just a mere trainee." Luna said, putting up a facade of being brave but her eyes are yelling fear.
"I am not just mere trainee. I am Mihn Y/N and you know nothing else except for that." I said, giving her a sweet smile before turning and walking up to the door.

"Serves you bitches right!"

"Tsk. I warned you not to get Y/N involved."

"Ha ha ha. Losers!"

"Goodluck to the three of you. You'll need it."

"Ha! So long, suckers!"

"Y/N is so sweet but a savage. I love you Y/N!"