2. Flirting?

Y/N's POV

I woke up to someone shuffling around. I sat up and looked down to find Lin Fan shuffling around her bunk with great difficulty since Keran's arms are wrapped tightly around her. I laughed quietly, as I didn't want to wake Yuxin and Keran up.

"Lin Fan, what are you doing?" I said sitting up and rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Keke has been snoring in my ear for hours now, and now I need to pee, but she won't let go. Help me please Y/N!" She said, and as if she heard, Keran shuffled and tightened her grip on Lin Fan.

I giggled and proceeded to carefully climb down my bunk. I walked towards their bed and held both of Lin Fan's arms and started to pull. I kept pulling and pulling for about 5 minutes, but nothing seems to be working as Keran's grip remained unfazed.

"Who knew noodle limbed Keran can be this strong?" I rhetorically asked, making Lin Fan laugh quite loudly. It surprised me so much that I ended up slumping on to the floor, and managing to pull Lin Fan with me, who is by the way still laughing. Keran suddenly bolted awake, hair all messed up and eyes wildly searching the room.

"Keran, there's a fire! Fayarrrrr!" Lin Fan suddenly yelled, making me slap my hand over my mouth to contain all my laughs.

"W-what happened?! There's a fire?! Fanfan, Mihn Y/N, Liu Yuxin!" Keran yelled, turning around in all directions and looking like a crazed woman.

Lin Fan and I laughed hysterically, holding our stomachs and tears slowly forming on our eyes. When Keran saw us, her dazed eyes cleared and became a glare.

"What do the both of you think you are doing?" She said, trying to appear intimidating which didn't happen as she looked like a kitten trying to act all tough. We just continued to laugh and it made her glare deepen.

"I really need to pee!" Lin Fan said, scrambling to get up and rushed to the bathroom, still letting out giggles. I laughed so hard that I ended up laying on the floor and trying to catch my breath.

"H-huh? What are you guys laughing at?" Yuxin asked, popping out her blanket and rubbing her eyes.

She looks so cute like this. Hair all messy and innocent gaze. Her soulmate would be so lucky.

'What the heck are you thinking Y/N? Snap out of it!'

I shook my head; I might just be a little dazed since I just woke up.

I explained everything to her, making her laugh cutely, covering her mouth in attempt to suppress them. Soon Lin Fan came out of the bathroom, face still slightly red from laughing.

"You should have seen Keke's face Liu Yuxin! It was priceless!" Lin Fan said, walking towards her bed where Keran is still sitting, arms crossed and pouting.

"Fanfan, stop being so mean to me!" She said, deepening her pout in attempt to look cuter than she already is. It still amazes me how a cool, cold looking girl like Keran could turn into a girly, childish person in a matter of seconds.

"Aww Keke, I'm sorry!" Lin Fan said in a baby voice, stretching her arms and engulfing Keran in a bear hug. Keran returned the hug and stuffed her face in the crook of Lin Fan's neck.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" I heard Yuxin say. I turned to her and gave her a smile.

"I know! They're totally couple goals." I replied, turning back towards the two.

I giggled when I saw that they're nearly dozing off. I just let them be since its only 5:30 in the morning and the cafeteria won't be serving breakfast until 7:30. Liu Yuxin also started to settle back into her bed, while I on the other hand, started to gather my hygiene, and makeup kit, and some clothes which is a simple hoodie and some jeans.