7. Stawberry

Y/N's POV

  "So, umm, we should pick a leader first." I said, breaking the awkward silence looming over us. We are just sitting on the floor staring at each other. I'm sitting in between Xin and Kiki, who is very quiet, which is unusual to me.

"Does anyone want to recommend someone?" Three asked.
"I think Keni can be the leader." Aurora said, making Keni protest and feel shy.
"What about Xin? Do you want to be the leader?" Three asked, nudging her. Bat Xin just stayed quiet and shook her head.

"Okay, let's just vote in the count of three. One, two, Three!" I said, and pointed to Xin, who shyly smiled and turned my hand to point it to Keni, making me laugh. In the end, Keni became the leader.

"Now let's pick our center. I think it should be someone who can embody the song." Keni said. "So, who wants to compete for center position?" She asked and only Kiki and Aurora raised their hands.

"What?! Come on guys, be bold!" Kiki said and then turned to me.
"Y/N! Raise your hand!" She said, grabbing my hand but I firmly stuck it to my side.

"How about you Xin? You didn't want to be the leader, so how about center? Don't be shy!" Three said.

"I'll try for center if Xin does too." I said, nudging Xin and smiling. I know she wants to be the center, she just doesn't know how to express it and she's shy.

"Okay, let's try again. Who wants to compete for center?" Keni asked, this time Kiki, Keran and Aurora raised their hands. I looked at Xin and gestured for her to raise her hand, and when she did, I raised mine as well.

We all stood in front of the mirror and started dancing one by one, and holy heck, Xin looks really good when dancing. I turned away before anyone could see that I'm staring and before my face could turn any redder. I felt a nudge and saw Keni.

"I saw that Y/N." She said, leaning in so no one could hear it except us. I felt my face flush, but before I could say anything, I felt someone pull me away.

"Okay, it's your turn now Y/N." Xin said, which made me confused.
"I thought I was the last one?" I said, but she just smiled and gently pushed me to the middle.

I took a deep breath and started to dance. I just feel the music and let it control my body. When I finished, they clapped and I stood next to Xin to watch the others.

"You did awesome Y/N!" Xin said, slinging an arm around me to give me a side hug. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her as well.
"Thanks Xinxin. You did too!" I said.

"Okay, now we'll choose the center. Please turn your back on the mirror." Keni said and we did so. I heard some shuffling before I saw Keni hug Kiki.

"Congratulations Kiki!" She said, before attaching the badge on Kiki's shirt.
"Congratulations!" I said, excitedly jumping on her and hugging her, as the others said their congratulations too.

"Now let's start practicing!" Keni said cheerfully.

That cheerfulness didn't last long because four hours later, we were all tired and laying in the floor. I panted heavily as I lay my head on Kiki's lap. I closed my eyes as I tried to collect my breath and energy.

"Have you seen my beauty blender?" I heard Keran say. I lifted my head and laughed breathlessly when I saw her and Xin by the mirror, retouching their makeup.

"Really?! How can you guys still do that?" I asked, sitting up making the others do so as well.

Keni and Ruohang went towards them and started teasing them, causing Keran to get shy and go out the room. Soon, Xin followed her. We got curious and peeked at the door to see them continuing to retouch their makeup in the hallways, making us burst out laughing.