53. If I Could, I Would

~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hey! It's been a while since I've written a note. I just wanna take this time to thank all of you who has been so supporting and has continued reading since June.💗💗 I really appreciate your votes, comments, and jus the support you guve this book. Thank you!💗💗

Sorry if the last chapter is slightly sloppy as it's only a filler, which cannot be avoided as it is crucial.

If you enjoy, please vote! Don't be shy to comment your thoughts and I'll see you all in the next update!💗💗

Warning: VERY long chapter ahead. Like I know I do long updates but this one is probably the longest, since I don't wanna drag the story on.

Keep safe everyone! Love lots💗💗

~yule☔🌧💗

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

March 25, 2021

"Are you sure about this sweetie?" Grammie asked as Amber, Sean and I stood up from our seats.
"Honey, of course they are. They are twenty minutes away from boarding the plane." Grandpapa said as he placed a comforting hand on Grammie's shoulder. I smiled at the two of them and wrapped my arms around them in a hug.

"We'll be fine Grammie. Don't worry too much, okay? We'll see you in two days." I said.
"Hopefully I remember everything by then." I added before squeezing them one last time and pulling away from the hug.

"Final call for passengers boarding flight 0420 Los Angeles International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport. Please proceed to Gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately twenty minutes. Thank you."

"That's us." Sean said, making us hum and gather our things.
"You lot best be going. You still have to find your seats. Take care kiddos. I already informed the helpers and the house should be ready for all of you to settle down." Grandpapa said, making us smile and nod.

"Thanks a lot. Take care too, okay? I love you both." I said, smiling widely at them as they returned.
"Let's go?" Amber said, making me nod.
"Yeah, need help?" I offered as I watched her wear her back pack and carry a duffel bag. Their suitcases already settled. I am just bringing a shoulder bag and a small carry-on bag containing some clothes since Grammie said that I already have clothes back home.

"Nah, I got it." She said and waved me off.
"See you in two days, Mister and Missus Hu." She added, looking at them.
"Yes, take care!" Grammie said before waving as we finally walked towards the gate.

Luckily, we didn't have any trouble boarding and settling down. The three of us are sitting together with me next to the window and Amber sitting between Sean and I. The flight attendants did their protocols and orientations before announcing take off. It's just about noon here in Los Angeles, with the 14 hour flight and large time difference from Beijing, I don't think jet lag could be avoided.

"What time do we land again?" I asked as I looked out the window.
"Y/N, we literally just took off." Sean remarked, making me huff.
"I just forgot." I replied.
"Well, Los Angles time, we'll land there at 2 AM but Beijing time, it'll already be 6 PM March 26th." Amber explained, making me look at her in surprise.

"That's crazy." I mumbled, causing them to let out a laugh.
"We'll literally be like owls by then." I added, laughing as well.
"Well, we got like 14 hours stuck on this plane so I'll probably spend three quarters of it trying to sleep." Sean said, making me hum.
"I'll probably do that too." I agreed.