55[1]. Abundance of The Rain

3rd Person's POV

"Yah Sean, you blithering idiot!" Y/N screeched loudly as she whacked Sean on the back of his head, but that didn't faze the boy as he just continued to laugh.

"I only realized that now too!" Amber spoke up from beside Y/N as she also laughed, throwing her head back in the fit of it.
"I don't want to be a grandma when I'm this young." Y/N muttered to herself, cheeks puffing up as she huffed.

"Well, what do you want them to do? Not have kids?" Amber said, completely ridiculed as she looked at the other girl. Y/N didn't answer and instead pouted.
"Whatever. I'll just train them while they're still little to not call me anything grandma related." She said as she reached over Sean to get another cupcake before outtingvher phone back in her bag.

She let out another huff of breath as she tore the wrapping off and took a bite, choosing to just eat instead of talking to the other two.

"Anyways, it's already quarter to 9. Sean would have to pick Xinlei up soon, and Y/N, we still have to check the sound system so that it can be transmitted all through out the building for the song and announcement." Amber reminded as she stood up in front of the other two.

"I got it!" Y/N cheered as she bolted out of her seat, holding a half eaten cupcake on her left hand as she pumped the right one up in the air.
"Got what?" Sean asked as one of his brow rose and his brown eyes seemed to twinkle begin this thin rimmed, circular specs.

"For the first part of Love Story, we'll use the sound system. And then, Amber and I will stage a technical difficulty and error causing it to break and that's how we fight and give Sean the chance. Genius, I know!" The girl answered as she gestured to the three of them and flicked her hair to the side in a cocky manner.

"Perfect! Let's go crack heads!" Amber cheered along as she pulled the other two with her, not giving them any chance to say anything as she dragged them in to the lift.

"Slow down Amber. Gosh, I thought my legs are gonna fall off." Y/N complained as she whacked the other girl on the head who didn't seem to mind as she just laughed it off and pressed the buttons before standing back.
"I'll probably head to the airport bow. Wouldn't want to keep Xinlei waiting." Sean said as he pushed the floor button to the parking lot as the other two just quietly agreed.

No point denying that he's nervous. But he was more excited. He knows ten months is such a short time, but for him, it doesn't really matter. Because by those ten months, he has come to know Xinlei like the back of his own hand. And furthermore, his guts tell him that this would be the greatest decision he'll ever make. Why wait, if that is where it will all end IP anyways?

The four mettalic walls of the elevator were witnesses of how different the three people inside, actually are. There's Sean, then there is Amber. Who is jittering in contained excitement for his friends. She knew Xinlei for almost 3 years now. Both becoming friends because of mutual ones and actually kicking it off. Over time, she's seen Y/N, Xinlei, and Sean as her little siblings, being that she is the oldest of the four of them.

She couldn't be more pleased and haply for them. Although, there is this mere longing in the deepest part of her heart and the back of her mind that's wishing that she could also have what they have. Well, at least she has Y/N to accompany her for a while. But although she seldom thinks about it, she knows that sooner or later, with the fact she knows that Y/N already found a soulmate and just temporarily forgot them, Y/N might be leaving her too and then she'll be singled out. But of course, she is willing to wait, and thinks that, this is just how life is.

On the right side of the lift, there's Mihn Y/N, staring blankly and dazed on the slight reflection the shiny walls give off. Everything was a mess in her brain at this point. She is thinking about a lot of things and also feeling various emotions all at once.