34. Reverse

Y/N's POV

"Xinxin, its okay. I'm fine."

"No. You're not fine Y/N. You just threw up, your warm and you look pale!" She argued as she pushed me back slightly to make me sit on the bed.
"It's just a cold. You know we can't miss practice for the Reverse stage. We're filming it tomorrow." I coaxed but she just shook her head.

"You're right. We're filming it tomorrow, that's why you need to rest today so you'll be better tomorrow. We'll stay here today." She declared, turning to Fanfan and Keran who are standing by the door, looking at us awkwardly.

I guess, who wouldn't feel awkward if they got into a situation where two people are arguing and they're scares to get involved. In all honesty, I feel fine just a bit wozzy and light. But Xin, being her overly worried and caring self, sees it as a drastic situation.

"Wait. What do you mean we?" I asked, making her turn back to me.
"You think I'll leave you all alone here when you're sick? No." She said sternly.
"But you'll miss practice! You have to go." I reminded.
"I just told you no. I'm staying here with you." She stubbornly said.
"Xinxin." I started, pleading with her.
"No!" She hugged and sat next to me.

"Yuxin is right Y/N. You need company here. Don't worry though, I'll just teach both of you what you'll miss today." Keran said, making us turn to her.
"Right. Don't argue Y/N, you need to rest. We'll just get breakfast for the both of you." Fanfan said as she turned to open the door.

"Okay." I sighed and nodded at them defeatedly.
"Rest okay? Yuxin will take care of you." Keran said before they both went out the door. I let out a sigh and fell side wards on the bed, closing my eyes as another wave of dizziness hit me. I curl in on myself as I suddenly felt cold.

"Can you turn the A.C off? It's freezing in here." I muttered as I buried myself under the covers.
"What? It's already turned off. It's actually quite warm in here." She said as she sat next to my head.

"No. Don't get too close. You might get sick." I said but she just waved me off and slid under the blankets with me.
"No, I don't want you to get sick." I said again and tried to push her away but she just pulled me so we're cuddling.

"Xinxin..." I started but she just shushed me and started running her fingers through my hair, effectively calming me down.
"I won't get sick okay? Now go back to sleep." She said and started humming.

I let out a sigh and gave in, burying myself even deeper into her arms and hugging her tighter. So much for worrying about her getting sick. I closed my eyes let myself bw slowly whisked away to sleep.

The next time i woke up, went were still im the same position as earlier. She must've fallen asleep too. I'm feeling a bit better too, just a tad weak and tired. I looked up to see her still sleeping peacefully. I slowly retracted my arms from around her and tried to unravel hers around me. Key word, tried. I haven't even been able to move her arm for an inch when she made a sound and literally swallowed me in a hug. I let out a huff as I found myself buries in her shoulder again.

"You're not going anywhere until you're completely fine." She grumbled, her voice low and laced with sleepiness.

"I am fine." I mumbled as I hugged her back. She didn't say anything and just hummed, making me huff and turn to the clock. It's already 8 in the morning, no wonder I'm already feeling hungry.

"Xin..." I groaned out.
"I'm hungry." I mumbled, my fave heating up as I heard her laugh.
"Okay, fine." She said before pulling away.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked, her face merely inches away from mine making me cover my face with my hands.
"I'm a bit better." I answered, my voice coming out mumbled.