10. The Soulmark

~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hey everyone! hope you're all doing well! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Tell me how you think of it!💗💗

Don't forget to vote to show your support! Don't be shy to comment your thoughts!💗💗

Keep safe everyone! Love lots💗💗

Are you ready?

~yule☔☔🌧🌧💗

Y/N's POV

"Y/N? Are you not going to join us for lunch?" Snow asked, beside her stood a worn out looking Keran. I smiled at  them but shook my head. 

"No. I'm still full from all the earlier snacks I've had, and besides, my dancing needs some more polishing and practice." I said.

Today is the second to the last day of practice before the recording of our solo videos. Tomorrow, we would be practice recording them to give us the chance to see and know what aspects we need to improve.

Not only that, but my birthday is tomorrow as well. I would finally be getting my soulmark. The suspense of finally finding a soulmate keeps sending me out of focus and makes me feel both nervous and excited.

"Just inform the others and do not let them worry to much." I requested before going to the music player to replay the song.

I saw them nod and finally walk out the door, leaving me to practice and ponder my thoughts. I continued to dance, thankful that I could take my mind off the thoughts about soulmates even if it's just for a few minutes. I practiced for what seems like minutes, having to pause the music every now and then to fix some details in my movements.

"Hey, you need help there?" A voice asked, making me stop in the process of replaying the song. I turned to see Yu Yan standing in the doorway, smiling.

It's been a week since the first public performance. But I still felt embarrassed in her presence, specially because I never really got to make things clear with her.

"Hey Yu Yan, and no, I'm fine you should probably head out and eat." I said, but she just shook her head and entered the room, standing in the middle.

"Nah, I already ate, and I don't have any company in the Class A dance room and saw that you don't too, so I decided to come and maybe help you." She said, smiling sweetly, making me stare at her in awe. She rarely smiles but when she does, she looks even prettier.

"Really? You'll help me?" I asked, my eyes twinkling in excitement. She let out a laugh and nodded.
"Yeah, of course! Now, tell me where you need help." She said, offering her hand to help me stand up. Her hand was really cold, taking me back in surprise and making me jerk away.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, her brows meeting in concern.
"No, nothings wrong. Your hand was just really cold." I said, laughing slightly before completely standing up and positioning a few feet away from her.

We proceed to dance together. Luckily she was able to point out some of my mistakes, and she helped me improve my moves.

"Hey Y/N! Keran told m-. Oh, what are you guys doing?" A voice from the doorway said. I turned to see Xin standing there, holding a lunch pack and a bottle of water. Her brows are furrowed, a frown painting her lips.

"Hey Xin! Yu Yan is helping me with the theme song dance!" I said, not really knowing what to say next. She didn't seem to hear me as her stoic gaze remained on Yu Yan. I could almost visualize the electricity between their stares.

"What do you have there Xin?" I asked, trying to ease the suffocating tension in the air. She turned to me, giving me a rather obvious forced smile.