Prologue

Intro:

"In the beginning, people had 2 pairs of everything in their body. To say simply, a body consists of a single head with 2 face, 4 arms, 4 legs but only 1 heart. The world used to be peaceful, but suddenly humans became powerful and so fearless that they dare challenge the gods.

The gods were outraged and thought about extinguishing all humans to restore peace. But they realized that without humans no one would pay tribute to the gods. So, Zeus, the king of the gods thought of another solution. He decided to split the humans in half to punish them for their pride. The once 8 limbed creatures became 4 limbed. With only a half of a heart left. The humans became sad and longed to find their soul and physical half. So, Apollo the god of music sewed them up, leaving only their navels to remind them of their beginning.

And according to the myth, when both halves meet, there would be and instant understanding between them. They would feel happiness greater than anything they felt before.

When a person turns 21, a mark would appear anywhere on their body. This mark would help them find their soulmate. The one they are fated to be with. Every mark is unique. Each curve, dot and line have hidden stories and meaning.

All would've been easy if it weren't for a rule: you can't show anyone your mark until you found your soulmate. You just have to wait for the fated time for you. Some people waited all their life for theirs, and ended up wasting their lives. So clueless that their soulmate could be dead or not even born yet.

It is said that if you found your soulmate, a glow would appear and would make your perspective of the world more vibrant and colorful."

"Grammie, do you think I'll ever find my soulmate?" Little you asked, eyes wide with wonder and innocence. Grammie smiled softly at you and caressed your cheek.

"Of course, you will, dearie. You just have to believe in fate." She said, her soft voice soothing you and you can't help but shut your eyes. "You just have to wait. Goodnight Dearie, sleep tight, I love you." She said kissing your forehead and turning the lights off, the bedroom only illuminated by your princess night light. "Goodnight Grammie. I love you too."

Y/N has always been mystified by the thought of having a soulmate. She's been waiting for it since the day her Grammie told her about it. But she thinks that she should put her dreams first since she hasn't reached 21 yet. Performing has been one of her passions since she's a little kid. So, when she got an email informing her that Youth with You season 2 is starting, she didn't think twice before accepting it. She came there to pursue her dreams, but she never saw it coming what happens next.

••••••••••
A/N:
Hey everyone! So I've been wanting to read a Xin Liu fanfic for a while now but I realized that there isn't that much out there so I thought why not make one? And here I am! 😊😊

I'm a big fan of YWY2 especially of the Triple L so I decided to make this. I'm also kinda sad that it now ended but so happy that they'll be able to pursue their dreams better now!💗💗

The myth above is from Greek mythology, and I just put some twists to it. So the plot would be following that of Youth with You Season 2. But I will be adding some Knicks and knacks, to accommodate the soulmate element of this book.

I would be releasing the first chapter tomorrow!! So wait for it!💗💗

-yule☔☔🌧🌧💗