41. Divulgence

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hi everyone! Before we get into the chapter, first I wanna say thank you for a lot of things...

Thank you all so much for 14k reads and over 800 votes, really. In such a short span of time, I didn't expect this story to go off especially because this is just a product of my boredom. Thank you too for staying patient with me. 💗💗

And for those who vote and comment, thank you very much, your support is what keeps me wanting to write. Especially these days when most of us are feeling burnt out. Also, happy 4 months to this story. As a celebration, I made a new cover. I really tried to make it good, but I'm not a very good editor😅. Still I hope you all like it.💗💗

Don't forget to vote to show your support and don't be shy to comment your thoughts💗💗 see you all in the next update!

Keep safe everyone! Love lots💗💗💗

Warning: violence

~yule☔☔🌧🌧💗

Y/N's POV

Gray is the color of the ceiling and the walls of the room I've been in for who knows how long. Days and nights, and hours and minutes probably have passed and I have no clue of how long I've been in here. After what seems to be the hundredth time of me slipping in and out of consciousness, they opted to move me onto the floor.

It wasn't much better than when I was tied to the chair, but at least it gave me slight mobility. My hands are still tightly tied together behind my back and my feet are also bound together with a chain attaching it to a pole.

It felt like a hurricane came upon me and it drained all my strength and whatever I have left. There's nothing left for me to do except take it all in and hold on for as long as I possibly can. I haven't ate too for the entirety of being here, just the occasional water from when one of the maids would let me.

I couldn't bring it to myself to ingest something that came from Chynna. The mere thought of it is enough to make me want to vomit. I closed my eyes as I heard the door swung open, with I came the sound of footsteps growing closer to me.

"Eat." I heard her demand before I felt a jab to my ribs, making me flinch but stay motionless.
"Are you deaf now too? Eat!" She yelled, her voice this time sounding much closer. I paid no mind to her and didn't react. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of seeing me pliant.

"You really aren't gonna move, huh?!" I heard her yell before the sound of metal hitting the cold floor rang next to my ear, making me flinch as hot splatters of liquid hit my shoulders and neck. Next thing was that she's holding a clump of my hair in her hand and pulling me up painfully into a sitting position.

"Fucking eat!" She yelled as she finally let go, making me whimper as dizziness hit me and almost sent me laying back down.
"What? Too tired Y/N?! Is little red gonna give up now?" She cooed, making me shiver in disgust.

"I-if... If y-you're p-planning to... To kill m-me, why wait? A-re you scared... Scared o-of me, s-still?" I heaved out, my head is still hanging down. Her piercing laugh came as a reply before I felt her grip my jaw and force me to look up at her.

"Oh, honey no! I'm not that cruel am I?" She pouted as she tilted her head. Her pale skin was a great contrast to her sleek black hair. The bob cut exaggerating her slim face and defined features. Her eyes were sinking black, lifeless and cold.

"If I want to kill you, why would I feed you? It isn't rocket science." She ticked and gave me a smirk.
"I never told you I would. I just said that I'll break you, and maybe watch you do the honors, yourself." She said before harshly pulling her hand away, making my head slump back down.