6. Our Thing

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes only to be met with darkness. I tried to stretch my arms, but was stopped when I realized that I was embracing something, or more like someone. I lay there confused, before the memories of last night came back to me, making me flush and smile.

I looked up to see Yuxin's sleeping face. Her lips were slightly pouting and she just looks so peaceful, to the point where it also makes me feel calm. Tell me, how could anyone be this beautiful early in the morning?

Her arms are still loosely wrapped around me. I slowly shifted, trying my best to not jostle her too much since it's too early and I don't want her to wake up. I slowly retracted my arms from around her, wincing when she made a sound and shuffled close to me.

'How can she act so cute even when sleeping? It's like it's her second nature.'

I slowly sat up, and replaced myself with a pillow so she can continue to sleep, and because I observed that she likes cuddles. I stretched my arms and glanced at the clock to see that it's only 5am. Sigh, well I might as well get ready.

I carefully moved around Kiki, Hazel and Shaking, who all chose to sleep on the comforters on the floor since they move a lot while sleeping. I slowly crept up to the closet and grabbed the uniform they gave us consisting of a hoodie with our class color and some black sweats.

I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. After that I put on just a little makeup since I know I'll just be sweating it off. After a few minutes I'm all ready to go. I slip on my rubber shoes and went out the door.

I really want some black tea, so I went to the cafeteria. I quickly walked since I want to go to the rooftop again. I have some thinking to do, and deciding on what song I'm possibly gonna chose or more like if I want to focus on vocal, dance or rap.

When I reached the cafeteria, they were some staffs already preparing so I just grabbed a cup of hot water and a tea bag. I quickly head back up to the rooftop, the occasional squeak of my shoes echoing in the hallways.

When I reached the rooftop, I was mildly panting. But it was all wiped away by the refreshing breeze and amazing scenery. I sat on one of the benches and just enjoyed the silence and occasionally sipping on my tea.

This situation makes me remember my Grammie. We both enjoy drinking tea and watching the sunrise. Although I miss her terribly, I know this is all for the good of the both of us. And I also know that this is what she and Grandpapa want me to do. To try and run towards my dreams and leave no regrets.

For our first public performance, I'm leaning more on the dancing and rapping. I really hope that I can perform something that's in my comfort zone. Like cool and chill stages, since cutesy and sweet ones aren't really my forte. My train of thoughts was broken when I felt someone sitting beside me and a head resting on my shoulder. I quickly turned and recognized the person as Yuxin.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked, not bothering to lift her head and although it might sound crazy, it is as if I can almost recognize her pout from the way she spoke.
"Umm, you just look too peaceful sleeping and I know you needed that extra rest. Plus I wasn't sure if you wanted to come too." I said shuffling so that our position is more comfortable.

"Well, I wasn't really able to sleep well when you left." She said, making me blush. I don't know how to respond so I just chuckled, wrapping an arm around her, trying to act casual and cool even though my heart began to pound a bit faster than it usually does.

"Sorry about that." I said, but she just shook her head and I heard her let out a huff. Her hair tickling the exposed skin on my neck. Then it was silent, I almost thought she fell asleep when she spoke again.