21. The Ticking Clock

Y/N's POV

It felt like the morning came too fast. The 4 hours or so of sleep only felt like a blink of an eye. All that's been going on kept me up for the majority of the night. I sigh and buried myself deeper into Xin's arms, already dreading the day even before it starts.

The directors should at least give us a day off after that consecutive weeks of stress we've been through. Come to think of it, we don't have any schedules for today, hopefully they'll just let us do whatever we want. I was about to go back to sleep she the blankets were pulled away, making me shiver as the cold air hit my exposed skin.

"Get up! We're gonna have fun!" Fanfan yelled excitedly, making me groan and bury deeper into Xin, her arms wrapping tightly around me as well.
"It's more fun to sleep in." I groaned out and closed my eyes.

"Oh no, you won't. Get up now!" It was Keran this time.
"No." I said shortly.
"Yes. Don't you want to go and have some fun in the amusement park?" I heard her ask. The words amusent park washed away my sleepiness as I excitedly pulled away from Xin and sat up.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.
"If you're kidding me right now I'll literally bang your heads together." I added.
"We're not kidding you, they announced it yesterday." Fanfan said, rolling her eyes.
"So, are you gonna get up or not?" Keran asked.
"Yeah, of course!" I said, about to stand up when I felt arms wrapping around me and pulling me back to bed.

"I expected better from you Y/N. How dare you choose that over cuddling with me?" Xin said. I felt my cheeks flush up as I felt her bury her head in my neck.

"Oh come on, Yuxin! Stop being a clingy baby and let's have some fun!" Fanfan said, grabbing my arms and attempting to pull me away, but to no avail as Xin's grip only tightened.

"Who knew skinny Xin could be this strong." She said, making me let out a laugh.
"Woah! That was like deja vu but we've switched places. And for Pete's sake, both of you stop pulling me apart." I said, pulling my arms away from Fanfan's grip.

"But seriously, you two should get up, it's already 6:30 and they'll open up at around 8:00. I figured we all would want to take advantage of this day as much as we can." Keran said.
"Yes mom!" We said, making her glare at us and huff.
"Whatever, who's gonna use the bathroom first?" She asked.

"You should Keke, you take too long. Then Yuxin, then Y/N and I." Fanfan said, walking towards her closet. Keran gave a nod before grabbing her clothes and going to the bathroom.

"Xin, we have to get up now." I told her as I tried to sit up.
"A few more minutes please." She groaned out, cuddling closer to me. I sighed, a fond smile from I ng on my lips as I just let her be. A few minutes won't hurt anyone.

"I'm so excited Y/N! We should definitely rise the roller coaster. And oh! Let's eat some ice cream too. Let's try a the rides then watch the fireworks display in the end. This is gonna be so fun!" She rambled excitedly as she shuffled through her closet.

"Calm down Fanfan." I said, rolling my eyes as she didn't seem to hear anything. After a few minutes, Keran immerged from the bathroom, clad in a simple hoodie and jeans.
"We should all dress alike. Just for the fun of it, you know? We can be called, The Chaotic 21." Fanfan suggested, making us laugh but agree to it nonetheless.

"Xin, you're next." I said, pulling away from her. She hesitantly pulled away and we both sat up. I turned to see her pouting at me.
"Don't pout! I'll treat you matcha everything later." I told her, knowing that she can never say no to matcha. Her pout turned into a smile as she finally stood up.
"Okay, that's a promise Y/N." She said before grabbing a hoodie and a pair of jeans from her closet and going to the bathroom.