37. Like You Do

Y/N's POV

"Xinxin, I need to continue packing now." I coaxed but she only tightened her grip.
"No. Five more minutes. Wait, how about one more week?" She muttered as she buried her head on my neck.

"Xin..." I droned out.
"Why do you have to pack now?" She whined.
"Because we're leaving tomorrow night." I reminded, rubbing her back. She let out a huff before I felt her hold loosening. I slowly sat up and looked at her to see her pouting at me.

"I really don't want you to go." She mumbled.
"I don't want to leave too, but we have to. I'll finish packing quick so we can have more time together, okay?" I assured and squeezed her hand, making her huff before nodding.

"Keke, stop pulling clothes out my luggage." Fanfan complained from across the room where she's packing.
"I'm not doing anything." Keran said, who's sitting on their bunk and swinging her legs.

"You're literally sitting on my clothes right now." Fanfan deadpanned, making me release a small laugh as Keran's face turned a bright red, her lips forming into a pout.
"Why can't you two just stay here like Qi Sui?" Keran asked as Fanfan pulled the clothes from under her.
"Because they only let Qi Sui stay because they're no available flights to Japan right now." I answered as I continued putting my clothes inside my bags.

"Can I keep that?" Xin asked as she pointed to one of my hoodies.
"Sure." I answered, making her smile widely before snatching it away.
"How about that? And that. Oh, that too!" She exclaimed, pointing to various clothes, making me fondly shake my head.

"Xinxin, if you keep taking clothes, I won't have anything left to pack." I said, making her pout.
"Please? This is the last one." She said.
"I mean last two?" She added sheepishly as she grabbed another hoodie and gave me puppy eyes. I gave out a sigh and nod.
"Thank you!" She said cutely. Making me smile.

After a few more minutes, my back's hurting from all the bending down and squatting. But at last, everything's already packed and ready for tomorrow. Luckily for me, I don't have much to pack, unlike Xin who literally brought a luggage worth of only hairsprays.

"Finally. Some rest and-" I breathe out and was cut off as the door slammed open.
"Get dressed losers, we're going partying!" Kiki yelled as she stood in the doorway in her full glory.
"I spoke too soon." I groaned out as she immediately started walking towards me.

"How are we even gonna do that?" I asked as I hugged Xin and cuddled with her.
"The staffs actually planned it for us. Quite a miracle for them to do it mainly for our fun. They're not even gonna film it!" She informed, making all of us turn to her.

"Wait, really?!" Fanfan said, excitement evident on her face.
"Yes, now chop chop!" Kiki ordered.
"But it's only 1 in the afternoon." Keran pointed out, making the latter roll her eyes.

"Exactly! We need to get ready. It starts at 4." She said, making me huff.
"You really want us to get ready this early?" Xin asked.
"Duh!" She muttered, making me roll my eyes.
"You're crazy. Calm down will you?" I said before sitting up.
"Whatever. That's all, I need to get ready. Ta-ta!" She waved before heading out.

"Alright. I guess I'll go first." Keran said as she stood up and walked towards her closet.
"I have nothing to wear!" She whined out after a few minutes of staring at her clothes.
"You have hundreds of clothes. Just pick one outfit." I mumbled as I walked towards my luggage.

"Wow, guess who needs to unpack again. Great!" I groaned as I set it on the floor.
"You can wear my clothes!" Xin said as she excitedly walked towards her closet. I watched in amusement as she started to rummage through it.
"No. It's alright. I don't think they'll fit well." I said and started to open my bag.