2;14

"Raava, nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again," Vaatu says happily.

This isn't like when I watched Wan battle Vaatu. I'm actually here this time. I can't hide behind a bush or close my eyes. I'm here, and so is Korra. This is real life.

"I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq," my sister says to the evil spirit. "You're going right back in that prison," Korra says to the evil spirit .

Vaatu tries to fuse with Unalaq, but Korra enters the Avatar State and stops him with a large blast of fire. She catches Unalaq with her airbending, lifts him off the ground, and flings him back through the portal. I know this is a serious moment, but I can't help but snicker as I watch my uncle fly right out of the Spirit World, I can still hear his screams. That's what he gets.

"Don't let Unalaq back in the Spirit World," Korra directs Mako, Bolin, and I.

The three of us nod and make a run towards the spirit portal.

"Keep your eyes pealed for my cousins. I know they'll be there when we find my uncle," I warn them.

Mako, Bolin, and I make it back out, and we stand in front of the portal, alarmed and in fighting stance. The hair on my neck raises, and seconds later we're attacked with rapid ice spikes. Mako gasps while Bolin protects him with an earth wall, and I turn the icy spikes into nothing but a puddle of water. Mako firebends from behind the wall while Bolin earthbends in the direction of the assault. For a moment the attacks stop, but not for long, as we're once again interrupted with a barrage of ice spikes from the opposite direction. We manage to dodge the attacks by separating. Mako attacks with his firebending yet again, I with my waterbending, while Bolin somersaults while earthbending. When Bolin bends another rock, he is almost struck by an ice spike which I manage to throw in the opposite direction. I protected us both, but the impact still threw the both of us toward Mako.

"I don't know if we can win this fight," Bolin says worryingly.

"We don't need to win, we just need to stop Unalaq from getting back in the Spirit World!" Mako says out of breath.

Again, the three of us are attacked with another barrage of ice spikes. This time Bolin stops the attacks with an earth wall, which we all hide behind.

"Unalaq? Are you out there?" Bolin yells out, but then turns to Mako and I. "He must've gone home?"

Once again the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. Before I could react, I am forcefully pushed to the ground as a chunk of ice connects to the side of my head. My hands immediately go to my temples. I put pressure on the throbbing area as I hope it'll somehow take the pain away, but it doesn't. My vision flashes red, and stars appear as my eardrums ring and shake uncontrollably.

"Kitty!" I hear Mako shout, but he sounds so distant.

I can hear Bolin scream as well. I'm guessing my cousins are here. Just like their father! They took me out so they can fight Mako and Bolin without my help. I can believe Eska did this, but Desna? I know for a fact he hates Unalaq! He really went against me, practically his own sister, so his lunatic father can take over the world? He better hope that my head doesn't stop hurting, because I will be coming for them.

My body is suddenly swept up, and I'm encased in a chunk of ice. I look around confusingly. My head hurts, and I'm so cold! I want to get us out of this, but I can't. I feel so weak. I want nothing more than for this to be over with, I can't give up. I turn to Mako and Bolin who are knocked out cold.

"Don't let them escape this time," my uncle tells Eska and Desna as he rides in on small wave of water.

"Hmm," my uncle says to me. "I was hoping that would've ended you."