3;2

At first I was planning to go to every library in the city to see if I can find anything about there being anyone throughout history, besides the Avatar, who could bend two elements. But why do that when I can visit the library that has everything? And I mean everything.

Am I insane for going back there?

I make it back to my room on Air Temple Island. I practically throw my stuff down and dive into my meditation stance. It's not so much that I'm excited, especially having to face that crazy owl again, but I'm just desperate at this point. I don't even feel the same. I don't necessarily feel bad, but I just feel... Different. I've never felt like this before.

I know what you're thinking, 'why don't you just tell Tenzin?' BECAUSE I CAN'T. As much as I love him, I can't trust that he'll keep this between us two until we figure out how this is possible. And I don't want to be constantly monitored and treated like I'm some lab rat! I don't ever want to relive the life I lived as a kid living in the compound. I like living in Republic City, I like having friends, I like having a job, I like the person I've become! And if I were to tell Tenzin, or anyone for that matter, about this, I'd lose it all, and I don't want that.

Ok, Kitty. It's time to focus. Focus on your energy, focus on where you need to go, and you'll be in the Spirit World in no time.

Focus, focus, focus...

...

I open my eyes and immediately I'm filled with an eminence amount of anxiety. I'm where I need to be, but last time I was here, things didn't go as planned. I'm ok, Harmonic Convergence is over. Unavaatu is gone. I just need to relax, everything is fine... I hope.

"Hello?" I call out to all of the spirits.

I watch one by one as they climb up The Tree Of Time and welcome me back to the Spirit World.

"I need your help."

"It's the Avatar's sister," I hear one of them say.

"It's Kitty!"

"Yay!"

"We've missed you!"

"What are you doing here?" A cute little green spirit with a leaf growing from its head asks.

"I need my journal, but since I meditated here, I couldn't bring it with me," I explain. "Can one of you go get it? It's on my bed back on Air Temple Island."

"I'll do it," the cute little green creature volunteers. And just like that, he's gone.

"Why do you need your journal, Kitty?" Another cute little spirit asks while perching itself on my knee.

Why are spirits so darn cute?

"I need to offer something to Wan Shi Tong in order to use his library," I tell them.

"Wan Shi Tong?" They gasp.

"What do you want to go to him for?" Another asks.

"Something really.. Weird happened to me, and I need answers."

"Awwe, what happened Kitty?"

"Did you lose your waterbending again?"

"No. I'm not really sure what's going on with me, and thats why I need to go to Wan Shi Tong's library."

"I don't know, Kitty," a little spirit says worryingly. "Doesn't Wan Shi Tong hate the Avatar? And you're the Avatar's sister!"

"I know," I sigh. "But it's worth a try."