Special Chapter

Don't go! This is a special chapter, and I have a few things to say before we get into it:

Firstly, I cannot believe it's over guys! I've enjoyed so much writing this book and interacting with you guys. You all are truly the best! And with this being the last update, I want to talk about some things, like the major foreshadowing you might not have noticed. There's also a really special announcement at the end, so stay tuned.

...

What you guys might not know about Kitty or the book is...

1. Kitty and Sokka knew each other- In this book, Sokka died when Kitty was young, but she was still old enough to remember him. That's why their are quite a few moments where Kitty might remind you of Sokka. I was going to touch more on it in the book because they were quite close, but I never knew where to put it in.

2.When Kitty faced the Face Steeler, she saw Avatar Kuruk's wife- I've hinted at it, but I don't know if you guys noticed

3.Kitty and Jade's youngest daughter, Tonra, is named after Kitty's father, Tonraq- Kitty and Tonraq didn't have the best relationship in the book, so her naming her kid after him was my way of letting you guys know that they fixed a lot of their problems they had and ended up being really close after book 4.

4.Originally Kitty was going to be a boy- BUT, Kitty was always going to be bi sexual regardless if she were a boy or girl, and Jade was at first going to be an ex who she always referred to but we would never meet.

5.Kitty also had a connection to the past Avatars- but since she wasn't technically the Avatar, she couldn't channel them like Korra could. It was mostly them trying to send her messages through Raina.

6.Kitty was originally going to be the older sibling- I had a lot of ideas for this book, but I'm so happy I went with this.

7.Kitty was originally going to gain the other elements, too!- but I decided on just air and water. I didn't want her to be a second Avatar. I wanted her to be unique, and I am satisfied with her storyline.

8.Kitty was going to be killed off in book 3 or 4, but I couldn't decide- I decided to do an alternate ending instead. So the alternate ending wasn't always going to be alternate. I only decided against it bc I didn't want to do that to you guys.

9.There was originally going to be an Iroh and Zuko reunion in this book!- I decided against it because it would've been random and didnt really fit the storyline.

10. A lot of people wanted Kitty and Iroh the 2nd or Kitty and Kuvira to end up together- but I didn't want to do that because I've always imagined Iroh the 2nd to be a lot older than Kitty, and that age gap would've been weird. BUT, Kitty did have a thing for young Zuko if you couldn't tell, so maybe it could've worked. Also, Kitty hated Kuvira! She couldn't stand her or Baatar Jr.

11. A lot of people assume Kitty is bi sexual because Korra is, but that's not why- It's because I try to put a little peace of myself in everything I do, and I myself am a bi chick! Also, a lot of you thought Kitty was strictly into girls, but she is in fact Bisexual. Now Jade on the other hand is strictly for the girls, lol.

12.When Kitty and Korra fell out in Book 4, Kitty stopped referring to Korra as her sister. If you noticed, all throughout the book when Kitty and Korra were close, they always referred to each other as 'My sister,' but book 4 when Korra went missing, Kitty mostly called her by Korra instead, or the Avatar. I did this on purpose to show how serious them falling out with each other was.

13.Mako is the only one who knows Kitty can bloodbend- Bolin had a feeling she could since he saw Kitty bend the water out of some dudes nostrils, but you know him, he didn't put two and two together.

14.Kitty always loved Jade and it was hinted at all through book 4- she might not have realized it at first, but she definitely had feelings for since the beginning.

15.BONUS FACT, Bolin is the father of Jade and Kitty's children- which is why one of their kids, Boli, is named after Bolin. I didn't put this in the book because I'm pretty sure their society wasn't that advanced yet to have that kind of technology, so I decided to take it out (even though there's something similar to this in her book,'Elegance,' which is also published on this account if you want to check it out). I already changed a lot about the original series, so this is something I wish I could've used, but didn't.

16. My personal favorite fun fact, Mako NEVER got over Kitty!- You're probably thinking, 'but Mako got married and had a kid!' Ok yes, but I like the drama. I wanted Mako and Kitty together so bad throughout books 1-3 and I was going to do it. The only reason I didn't is because I came up with Jade, and I like Jade and Kitty a little more than Kitty and Mako. Plus, it would've been way to predictable if they got together. And though Kitty moved on and genuinely loved Jade, she was still kind of disappointed that Mako was never honest about his feelings. She felt betrayed that he persued Korra and Asami, and she decided that she deserved better. Which is why when they finally spoke about it in the end, she told him "maybe in another lifetime," but as time moved on, she didn't even think that. And Mako never got over the fact that he was such an idiot and blew it. But, he was a really good husband, and that's only because he learned his lesson from how he treated Kitty. He respected her relationship with Jade, but he always had that 'what if' feeling.

16. Author's fun fact; Season 2 Kitty was the best Kitty, and I had the most fun writing her- Book 2 Kitty was at her sassiest and she was extremely funny! Not just that, but that's when she was first getting into her abilities and learning about herself, and it was really interesting and fun to write. She was also more outspoken and we learned about her struggles. One of my favorite moments was when the gaang had just come back from the south after Korra started the Civil War and she and Kitty were talking to Mako:

"I just think having you there blatantly supporting one side will only make things worse. You could at least try to seem neutral," Mako says.

"I'm not neutral! The North invaded my home. The only reason I'm here is to get the Republic to send troops to help the South," Korra exclaims.

"That's funny," I mutter sarcastically. "You were on both sides about a week ago..."

I also loved when she told Mako off at Unalaq's welcome dinner, and when she slapped Korra. Good times!

...

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, this huge announcement! It is with a heavy heart that this account is retiring the Avatar series! (Update; I'm out of retirement. Book 2 of 'My Sister's Keeper is out now, it's called 'Jade.' Can you guess who it's about? ;) ) BUT, there are three things you need to know;

Editing is coming soon, and all of our books will be edited to fix all spelling errors and what nots.

Coco; Book 2 is coming! (Update- it's out!) If you haven't read Coco; Book 1, then I encourage you to do so. Especially if you're a Zuko kind of person.

Finally, we have another Atla\LOK book coming! There's no set date when it will be released, but it is coming! This book will combine both Avatar Universes! I'm very excited for our next project and I cannot wait until you guys can read it!

I love you all so much, and thank you for all the support! This is such a fun fandom to be apart of and I've had a blast!

Don't forget to check out Coco and Elegance, the other ATLA books.now available on my profile. I am also currently in the middle of editing this book as well. So feel free to re read it you'd like. Bye now!