3;11

Last night was great!

Too bad it ended on such a sour note. Opal and I ended up talking for hours, and it was honestly great! I love Asami and my sister, don't get me wrong, but Opal's just different. She's super sweet and understanding. I just know she's going to do great in the airbending culture. Our interaction went so well that I even told her about my airbending. I also told her about me and her brother. She gave me the run down on him, and I gave her the run down on Bolin. Girls supporting girls, we love to see it!

After our conversation, Korra came up with the idea of Opal talking to Lin to get her out of the funk she was in, and it didn't go as planned. Lin really hurt Opal, and Korra was of course angry and called Lin bitter. Look, here's the thing, I can see what Korra was trying to do, but come on. This kind of stuff takes time.

I was actually pretty upset with my sister. Calling Lin bitter when we have no idea what happened between Lin and her sister was out of line, I think. I really like Su, and I believe she is a totally different person now, but obviously she did things in the past that Lin is having a hard time moving past- Which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. I believe in order to heal, we shouldn't rush anyone. I just think Korra should've mind her own business. Now she's dragged Opal into and it and her feelings are hurt.

My morning didn't start off any better. I woke up in a sweat. I had a terrible nightmare, and I can't remember what it was at all, but I was panicked. I told my sister and Lin that something is coming, I can feel it. I even spoke to the guards to make sure they keep an eye on anything out of the ordinary. The problem I have with my new spiritual abilities is that I don't know how to work them. I can't control it at all, and that's the problem. Giving Lin and my sister this information is almost useless considering I have no idea when something bad is happening or where.

"Hey, are you ok?" Wing asks me. 

Even though my day didn't start off the greatest, I was still really excited when Wing asked me to have lunch with him. I was nervous in the beginning, but once we started getting to know each other, I felt really comfortable with him. When we first met, it was really awkward, but I'm glad that went away as we could actually have a real conversation. He's funny and kind of cocky, but I like it. I didn't ask if this was a date, and I'm glad he didn't bring it up either. As great as this day was, the topic and even the thought of being in a relationship is still kind of scary.

"I'm sorry, it was just a long night for me. Thank you for lunch, I had a really great time."

"Yeah! Too bad it has to end early," he says disappointingly.

"It's ok! I mean, you're going to be hanging out with the Avatar, that's pretty cool! I know you and your brother are excited about that."

"Yeah, I am pretty excited! But I think it's much cooler that you two are sisters. I bet you guys go on so many cool adventures together."

"Actually, not really. We spent our entire lives shielded away from the world. We didn't get to experience anything until we moved to Republic City- actually, Korra and I ran away to the city. When Tenzin finally agreed to let us stay, we met Mako and Bolin, and then Asami, and that was the beginning of everything."

I miss those days. I didn't realize it then that life was going to change so much after arriving in the city- of course I knew it would change, but not this much. I met my best friends, I had my first real crush, I had my first real boyfriend, I had my first real breakup, and I realized I kinda have superpowers. I also helped my sister end an entire anti-bender movement, and we destroyed a dark Avatar who was also my uncle. It's been a wild ride.

"Oh, so..." He trails off. "You've never had a boyfriend?"

"No, I have."

"Do you... Miss him at all?" He asks.